Chapter 64

"Megumi, do you have any plans?" You quietly asked to your so-called partner in crime. You both were currently at the area of the restaurant literally just a few inches from the bushes you were hiding and to where Sonia and Akashi sat outside for their date.

"Who do you think I am?" She snickered, crawling and moving away from the hiding spot as you followed suit.

"Where are we go- Oof!" You yelped, feeling yoy had just bumped into someones pair of legs or something.

Looking up, you were right. You did bump into a pair of legs. A tall man around his forties stood there, a confused and curious face embedded on his face as he stared at you.

"A-Ah! I'm sorry!" You apologized and continued to crawl after Megumi, who apparently was just there, watching you.

"Nice way to ruin the 'spies on the mission' feeling." She groaned, frowning as she opened the door to something and you followed again.

"It wasn't my fault that there was an old man in my way." You said as you glared at her.

Upon entering, you quickly facepalmed. There were alot of buzzing chefs and waiters, waitresses. The kitchen was filled with the mouthwatering aroma of food and not to mention the delicious delicacies called, desserts were being made prior.

You sighed, knowing where this was going.

"You... me.. we're going to act like were one of the chefs, aren't we?" Megumi chuckled, placing a hand on your shoulder, giving you a look that says, 'Yup! and there is nothing you could do about it whatsoever'.

"Megumi, this is bad. To start off, where could we even get their uniforms. Plus do you see that? Name tags!" You flailed your arms in the way as Megumi shook her head with a smile.

"I already got that covered." She replied as you looked at her mortified as she went outside again, you followed her.

Upon turning to the nearest corner, you gasped, facepalming.

"Megumi, this is illegal!" You gasped again with a mortified face as she gave you a cat-like stare.

There they were, two unconcious chefs tied up with their uniforms discarded and folded neatly besides them. You placed both of your hands on your cheeks, stretching them down in frustration. Good thing they were wearing normal clothes under that though.

"See? I told you I was ready." She giggled, picking one of the uniforms up as you yelled, stopping her from even trying to wear it.

"Megumi! You can't just do... this!" You pointed to the two uncious men as Megumi shrugged her shoulders in reply.

"Don't worry! I know them! They're both my grandfathers!"

"Grandfathers?!"

- "Megumi! You cannot make your grandfathers unconcious!" You replied, facepalming with the nearest thing you could faceplant with.

"Who said I made them unconcious? It's their napping time right now." She replied as you sweatdropped.

"You could have atleast told me before throwing a fit. Plus, you could have also gotten fake nametags rather than we both use... these names."

You picked up the uniform, inspecting the name tag that was pinned to the right side of the uniform.

"Why? There's nothing wrong with the names,
José Luis and Juan Manuel." She said, chuckling. You looked over to glare at her to see she was already wearing the uniform already.

"These are mexican names! We're in Japan." You facepalmed as she placed her hands on her hips.

"So? My grandfather's have been here since the birth of this restaurant. Almost everyone in this city recognize them,so, the mexican names are normal."

- "Now, stop nagging and wear the uniform already!" She commanded as you groaned, slowly and hesitantly throwing the uniform on.

Surprisingly, it fits you perfectly. Except for the fact you were a teenage girl with the name José Luis.

"Ah, I knew you were going to do that face! So, I bought these." She said as she reached into her pocket. There she slipped out two fakes moustaches as you just gave her an annoyed look, rather too tired to even fight with your friend about this.

"This is such a bad idea..." You mumbled quietly, slipping on the fake moustache as you and Megumi went back to the kitchen.

"Chef JL and JM, welcome back! Did you have a nice nap?" One of the waitresses asked as you froze in spot, not knowing what to do.

Megumi cleared her throat. "Yes, we did. I thank thy for your curiosity." Megumi said in a very manly-like voice yet still similar to an old man's tone of speech.

"We're both going to ruin your grandfathers' repuration with what were doing!" You whispered shouted at... Jose Manuel as she shook her head chuckling.

"I don't even know what they serve here! How could I possibly know how to make these. I aplogize in advance because I know and you know that I will infact, ruin his reputation." You said, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Relax, I know how to do them so I'll help you."

And just right on cue, "Two orders of the chef's recommendation!"

Megumi gave you a thumbs-up as you followed nervously. Wait, no, you were feeling nervewrecked. This is going to be a very horrible idea and yet you still find yourself 50%, 'I'm going to sabotage their date' and stuff.

"If you don't mind, young man, I'll be helping Chef JL with preparing the dish. You know how old people are." Megumi said with the same old man tone as you just continued to sweat nervously.

"Ah! Of course!" The said young man laughed and walked away, probably to wait for more upcoming orders from the awaiting customers outside.

"What is the Chef's recommendation?" You heard Megumi ask to herself as you glared at her, pinching her ear in an irritated manner.

"Chef JM, have you yet forgotten how to make the recommendation? It's Spinach Lasagna but I'll help for the better." One female chef offered as Megumi quickly nodded.

Right when the female chef passed both of you, Megumi quickly gave you a peace sign and a thumbs up as you glared at her.

"Megumi, this is bad!" You shook her violently, fortunately not gaining any unwanted attention from the personnels inside the kitchen.

"It's not that bad, I'm sure of it." Megumi says, before giving you a sly smirk.

"What is with that smirk of yours?!" You yelled and was about to smack her head though sadly, she dodged swiftly, laughing and walking away like a maniac.

"Why do I have a strange feeling this is both bad and good?" You sighed, following after the crazed Jose Manuel.

A/N: Bruh.