Chapter 19

A/N: READER-CHAN PLEASE READ. THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST HARDEST QUESTION YOU WILL EVER ANSWER IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

ARE YOU READY?

Haha, I'm really hyper everytime I finish eating, whoops.

So, my birthday is like really near and I want to hear from you guys, would you like a special chapter (I don't know what would be the content of it but It'll work out. I swear.) or how about 50 facts about Author-chan?

or both.

Your eyes shot open when you heard shuffling and you looked down to be met with a pair of heterochromatic eyes.

You furrowed your eyebrows when he sits up right across from you.

"Why didn't you break the windows? Idiot." He proceeds to stand up and grabs a nearby fire extinguisher and breaks the glass windows, making your eyes widened in shock with a gasp.

"Why did you do that?! We could have just gone through the air vent!" He scoffs and mumbles that it was too troublesome.

You groaned and stood up as you grabbed all of your belongings from your chair and jumped out of the window.

The cold air quickly brushed against you as you shivered.

After a few moments, Akashi was already walking infront of you and you followed behind his back.

You looked up at the sky to still see the moon and the stars which are all twinkling.

You let out a small yelp when you felt yourself getting picked up.

Your eyes widened to see Akashi was the one and proceeds to walk with you on his back.

"W-What the?! Akashi put me down!"

"No, you walk too slow." You groaned and growled as you squirmed but it only led to him gripping more tightly on your body making you softly whimper.

You sighed and allowed the red head to carry you all the way home.

On the way, you stared at Akashi's face the whole time and you couldn't help but furiously blush.

"(F/N), stop blushing! Why are you even blushing in the first place?! Idiooot!" You mentally told yourself as you also mentally punched yourself in the face.

You let out a groan in which caught Akashi's attention.

"What are you groaning for?"

"Nothing." You mumbled quietly as you placed your chin on his shoulder in which you felt him stiffen a bit, causing you to chuckle.

The walk all the way home was filled with a soothing silence as only the sound of footsteps on the cement ground and the sound of the wind occupied your ears.

T i m e s k i p

You both finally arrived at the Akashi mansion and as Akashi was quickly bombarded with questions from his worried maids and bodyguards.

You entered the household and walked along the long corridors and went inside your room, feeling surprised at the fact you didn't get lost like the last few solo attempts.

You let out a sigh as you dropped your bag down on the floor and as you collapsed on the soft bed, not even bothering to change out of your uniform.

You closed your eyes as you slowly felt drifting off to sleep.

Your eyes suddenly shot open with realization.

"Wait a minute.."