I walk into the kitchen and sit at the island listening to all the talking. God, it's great to be home.
5 Years Later

"Jordan. Listen to mommy and go find your shoes please." I say.

"Otay momma." He walks down the hallway in search of his shoes.

"Tyler, are you ready?!" I yell up the stairs.

"Yes babe, calm down!" he says running down the stairs while fixing his tie.

"We're gonna be late." I say as I help him fix his tie.

"When are we never late?" he laughs.

"Not funny." I say "We can't be late if I am a bridesmaid, you are one of the grooms men, and Jordan is the ring boy."

"Jordan!" I call him.

We are currently preparing to head to Andrea and Devins wedding.

"I foun em!" Jordan yells running up to me.

"Good job my baby." I pick him up. "Now let's head out!" I walk up to my truck and secure Jordan into his car seat before climbing in to the passengers seat. Tyler gets into the drivers seat.

He grabs my hand while he drives and I smile. I couldn't be happier.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Quinata!" The pastor announces. "You may kiss the bride!"

Devin holds Andreas face in his hand and they kiss.

I feel a tug on my dress and look down.

"Mommy, they're kissing!" he attempts to whisper and I laugh because the whole church heard him.

They pull apart and I clap along with everyone in the church.

As Andrea walks by me she winks and says "You're next."

We start exiting out and I carry Jordan. Tyler puts his hand on my back and kisses my cheek.

"Hello everyone!" I say into the microphone.

We're at the reception and the bride and groom are having their entourage make a small speech or tell a story.

"I am Kaeleah Anderson. Bridesmaid number one. Andrea. Andrea. Andrea. Andrea.  I can't help but laugh when I look at you right now. I am just so amazed by you. I remember back in high school, Andrea came running up to me. I believe it was freshman year. She just ended things with one of her exes."

"Oh no." I hear her say. I look at her and laugh.

"Oh yes. Anyways, she hugged me tightly and cried into my shoulder. I remember her saying "You know what Kae? I am done. Done with guys, completely." Guess what she did next." I laugh.

"Kae don't you dare!"

"She kissed me. It wasn't just a peck either. It was full on tounge!" Everyone around me started laughing while Andrea put her head in her hands. After the laughter died down I spoke again.

"Andrea swore off boys that day, and then I introduced her to Devin here. Devin is one of my best friends, so I was totally shipping Devrea. I have seen these two grow in their relationship.ship these past several years, and I can truly say that I am very proud that you two were able to over come your differences, apologize after every fight, and most of all love each other with everything you had. Let's hear it for Andrea and Devin Guevera!"

Everyone around me clapped and I took my seat.

Five hours later I am driving a sleeping Jordan and drunk Tyler back home.

Not Your Average Football GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara