Chapter 1 - The Survival Begin

Start from the beginning

Then, i heard someone footstep from behind, where i quickly grab one of the katana and turn around before point it at someone.

???: Woah, woah, woah. I'm friendly.

Someone in front of me said, reveal a purple haired girl withho quickly put her hand in the air, showing that she's unarmed.

Purple Haired Girl: I swear i don't even know what the hell is happening.

The girl told truthfully

From look at it, she really show no sign of hostile at all. I guess i can trust her a bit.

Pian Zi: You also just got here as well?

I asked while lowering my katana down before turn around and take other katana on the chest.

Purple Haired Girl: Yeah, after that Otaga guy say something about put all of us into the Slaughter Game.

The girl told, where i watch her scratching her head.

I then give her other katana so she can defend herself.

Purple Haired Girl: Thank you.

The girl thanked while take the katana i offer.

Pian Zi: Do you know how to use a katana? Cuz i don't have any experience on using it.

Purple Haired Girl: I guess so since i take some lesson on Kendo and Iaido.

Pian Zi: You Japanese?

Purple Haired Girl: American, but my parents who moves in Japan when i still 6 year old. How bout you?

Pian Zi: Just Chinese-Malaysian salesman who busy on his office day.

Purple Haired Girl: Ah, i see.

Pian Zi: Anyways. What's your name, girl?

Purple Haired Girl: My name is Alissa Anderson, and just so you know, I'm 25 year old.

Pian Zi: My bad. I'm also 25 year old as well.

I responded while look at the hallway, checking if there's any monsters nearby.

Pian Zi: So, wanna explore a bit in this place? Who know we might found some good loots like this one i found.

Alissa: You sure it's wise to explore this place? Cuz we might encountered the monsters here or even enemy.

Alissa told, where i saw her checking the outside of the building.

Pian Zi: Well, it would be better than waiting for nothing.

I told while check on the left to the right hallway, which make her think for a bit before sighed and just nodded.

Alissa: Sure, why not. Plus, it's better than having no one to talk with.

The girl mumbled before go beside me, agreed to join me as me and her explore inside this ruined building.

Alissa: Can't believe that all of us already die from first place and being Isekai'ed into this survival game by Otaga guy.

Pian Zi: Isekai'ed? What's that?

Alissa: Thought you are weeb?

Pian Zi: I don't really watch anime that much since I'm so busy on my work often, so not really.

Alissa: Well, Isekai'ed basically transfer you into fantasy world if you die irl, mostly famous are being run over by a truck.

Pian Zi: Sound like a skill issues to me