Delinquent

Wriothesley leaned back, extending his arms to rest on the railings of the aquabus. It's not often he gets to come out and even though it's not a sunny day, he'll still take in the evening breeze as the sun slowly sets. Meeting with Neuvillette in person is another rarity of itself, that man hardly leaves his post at Palais Mermonia- hence why Wriothesley is the one sat on the aquabus instead.

The reason for this meeting was due to a letter Sigewinne had sent to Neuvillette, it's contents arousing concern pertaining to you. Now he was being sent to his higher authority for a 'serious' discussion like some school delinquent. He wasn't really in trouble on your account, just another exaggeration for fun. He knows Neuvillette trusts him enough to handle things accoordingly down there, this would simply be a reminding lecture of that responsibility.

Approaching the building he was reminded of your enthusiasm for Fontaine's architecture. The city has modernized a lot compared to the older complexes. The interior of the building was as pristine as it's residents.

Time certainly holds no grudge against Neuvillette, graced with an eternal handsome face. Balanced out with a stoic dense demeanor because awareness to flaunt would make him far too dangerous of a man. Nearing the expectant Iudex, Wriothesley catches glimpse of the tattered stack of comics displayed neatly on his desk. Though he may not know his secret to eternal youth, he certainly knew of another.

"Hm? You're into comics now?"
he muses

"Good Evening Wriothesley, how are things down at the fortress?"
his head raises impassively, ignoring the unrelated question

"I'd say well but, I wouldn't be here if you believed that."
he shrugs in a nonchalant manner

"Yes well, Regarding Sigewinne's letter I have some qualms that I would like to disc-"

Wriothesley eyes wander around the office and stop upon an interesting decorative plush. Perhaps its his observant instinct that leads others to believe he is omniscient but really he's just averagely perceptive. He meant no deliberate rudeness nor delinquency when interrupting Neuvillette to point at the object of interest.

"Can I have that?"

Neuvillette's brows furrow, gaze following to where his finger pointed
"Pardon?"

"That otter plush, I'd like to bring it to the fortress"
he clarifies

Neuvillete left the response,'No, you may not.', to remain unspoken and revised with,
"Would you explain the sudden interest in my possession?"

"Oh, for [Name] of course. An item of comfort to make the Fortress more... homely"

"There is no need for that, their stay is temporary"
his tone remained blunt

"Or prolonged, you're dragging this out a bit don't you think?"

"I need to ensure that all possible facts are collected but, I suppose if the verdict is guilty they will return to the fortress"

"Well, not that it matters much anyways- seems they're already getting comfortable down there"
Wriothesley scans Neuvillette's expression to gauge a reaction

"Have they stopped insisting their innocence?"
he meant for you to take this seriously, not give up

"The fortress is a correctional space, hope can weaken rather quickly"