29.Evil side :

New chapter.........

“WHERE DID YOU GET IT SEOJOON?” Namjoon’s voice boomed inside the living room and that’s when everyone’s attention fell on the thing that was clenched tightly in seojoon's hold. There in seojoon’s hand was the divine dagger. The most prized possession any species could have. It is not easy to get a hold of the dagger which is being guarded by the hybrids who are the chosen guardians of the dagger. But alas seojoon got the dagger in his hands and the damage was already done. The only weapon which can harm the royal blood vampire aka Jungkook was already used against him.

Seojoon visibly gulped seeing the state in which Jungkook was. He didn’t intend to hurt the vampire. It was just a mistake in the heat of the moment.

Jungkook writhed on the floor. He felt like he was thrown into a pit of fire. He felt his veins were ready to burst. Sunmi cradled her son in her hold and tried to calm him down while yelling out for the pack doctors. Seeing Jungkook withering in pain taehyung fell to his knees. Seeing the older in so much pain made something in taehyung hurt very badly. His tears flowed nonstop and his vision started to blur. Suddenly he felt a presence before him and through his blurry vision he looked up only to be met with seojoon who was looking at him with a look of regret and guilt. The Trueblood crouched down before taehyung and extended his hand to touch his cheeks but the omega boy was not having it in him to let the older near him. He swatted seojoons hand from reaching his face and glared at the older making seojoon to gulp.

“Why did you do it?” Taehyung asked the older while wiping his tears. His once broken expression now morphed into one of blankness. 

“I….” seojoon trailed off making taehyung to grit his teeth.

“Tell me, why did you do it? What was your reason?” Taehyung again asked and seojoon was at loss of words. He didn’t know what to say to the younger to not get him madder on him.

“y-you know what just don’t talk to me. I don’t want to see you for now '' Taehyung said and by the time he finished talking, the medics had already shifted Jungkook to a room where he was being examined. Taehyung stood up from the floor and left to where Jungkook was taken, leaving seojoon in a mess. He knew that he did an unforgivable crime. And now the hope of him being together with taehyung had started to become a sweet and impossible dream for him.

The whole Kim household along with the jeons were present before the room where Jungkook was being examined. Sunmi and jin sat on the chairs placed before the room while Namjoon was pacing back and forth. Through all these taehyung stood at a corner, his head down and fingers held together in a praying pose. He was praying to the deities above to save Jungkook, the love of his life. No matter how much he tried to ignore his feelings for the older. It came in 100 folds. Moreover, it wasn’t just a love developed in a week or a month. It was taehyung's love for the older which he himself doesn’t know when it began or how. He needed the royal blood to be alright and back to his healthy self. He continued to pray and hope for the fast recovery of the older.

As they waited the door to the room opened revealing the medic who was in charge of Jungkook. He motioned sunmi to listen to him and the vampire lady complied.

“Mrs. Jeon as you witnessed Mr. Jungkook was stabbed in his stomach with the divine dagger which is the deadliest weapon ever to harm the royal blood vampire. But alas the dagger couldn’t harm Mr. Jungkook severely because the stab was on his stomach. We were able to save Mr. Jungkook before the poison from the dagger could spread in his veins. For now, Mr. Jungkook is safe and resting now. Within tomorrow he will be back to his normal self-considering his power to heal himself.” Hearing the medic's words sunmi was in tears of joy. Her son was safe and coming back to his healthy state.