1.Baby:

New chapter.......
Jeons, the most powerful vampire clan to ever exist. Their power is that they have the last and only royal blood with them. Jeon Jungkook is the most powerful royal blood vampire. The Jeon clan consist of the Jeons and their close one's along with other vampires. The Jeon's consist of Jeon Daehyun,Jungkook's father. Jeon sunmi jungkook's mother and the royal blood, jeon jungkook himself. The Jeon family lives in the vampire castle with their close family friends. They consist of hoseok, jungkook's best friend and yoongi,hoseok's mate. The 2 vampires live with the Jeons from a very young age so they are family for them.

The jeon vampire clan was feared by many. Mostly by the werewolves. The werewolfs feared them because of their power. There once occurred a war between the vampires and werewolves and in that war lots of vampires and werewolves lost their lives. In the end of the war the vampires won. Afterwards the vampires had a huge hatred for werewolves and it still continues. Daehyun and Sunmi don't have any hate for them because they believe that the past needs to be forgotten. They made their clan free for werewolves to enter but the clan members are not willing to let that happen. Even Though their leaders have no hate for werewolves,they still hate the creatures.

For Jungkook ,he was no exception. He hates werewolves. The creatures are pathetic,according to him. He never wants to be near a werewolf in his life. If he gets a chance he will surely wipe out all of their existence.

Jungkook became immortal at the age of 23. He had to find his mate but he refused. He believes it is foolish to tie himself to one person. He has one night stands and that's all for him,no feelings attached. His parents really wanted to see him having a happy life but the stubborn vampire was not ready to give in. 

When Hoseok found Yoongi and became mates with him, Jungkook was happy. He congratulated them both. He was happy to see them so in love but he himself wasn't ready for that. For him,he hadn't found the one for him...............

It was now years later. Jungkook is now 150 years old. He was a cold person with a short temper. He was like a ticking bomb. A wrong move and boom it was over for others.

"Hobi, let's go there. I smell dears." Yoongi said to his mate. Hoseok looked at Yoongi's direction and nodded his head. 

The two mates along with some other vampires had come to the forests to hunt for blood. They don't drink blood from humans. They only drank animal blood. 

The mates carefully walked to where they smelled deer. As they were walking they suddenly heard a cry. A cry which sounded like a baby's. Hoseok widened his eyes and looked at yoongi.

"I think there's a baby,"he said and pointed to where the cry was heard. Yoongi nodded his head and went to the location,the others following behind them. As they approached the place they smelled something.

"Werewolves," Yoongi muttered, making everyone grit their teeth. They all heard the cry again and without wasting another minute they rushed to the place. As they reached there they saw the most terrific scene.

There on the ground was a woman holding a baby close to her chest. She was bleeding from all over her body. More than 6 werewolves were surrounding her and they were trying to snatch the baby from her.

"Give the baby to us you bitch.''one of the werewolfs yelled at the woman pulling her hair harshly. The woman whimpered and shook her head clutching the baby close. The wols growled and they began to hurt her more. That's when the vampires snapped. They hated werewolves but now seeing a woman and a child getting hurt,they couldn't ignore it. 

In a snap yoongi was tackling a wolf down while the others where doing the same with the rest. Hoseok ran to the woman and crouched beside her.

"Hey mam, don't worry we saved you." He said soothingly. The woman looked at him and cried hard.

"T-thank you s-so much." She stuttered out whimpering in pain. Hoseok saw how the woman was losing blood. He was sure the lady wouldn't make it and he was right. Within seconds the woman fell on the ground. The baby lay on her stomach while she lay there dead.

"Oh my god"hoseok gasped and looked at the now dead woman. He then looked at the child who was now sleeping. He slowly lifted the child in his arms. The baby snuggled closer to the warmth of the vampire's body, making hoseok smile. He then looked at Yoongi and others who were done killing the wolves.

"Hobi what happened to her.'' Yoongi asked, seeing how the lady laid on the ground.

"She is dead yoonie"he said and Yoongi looked at her in pity. His eyes then landed on the baby in hoseok's arms.

"Babe what are we going to do with this child?" he asked, making Hoseok shrug.

"I don't know yoons but i don't want to leave this precious thing here."he said smiling at the little baby.

"Then we can take the baby home and then think of a way."yoongi said and hoseok nodded his head. He stood up and held the baby close to his chest. The others soon came with deer blood ,for which they came. They buried the ladies dead body in the forest. The group then went to the jeon clan, where a new future was awaiting the baby...............

First chapter..........
Its just the begining. I will try to make the upcoming chapters good.

Until we meet again......

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜