2.Male omega :

New chapter......
Hoseok and Yoongi along with the other vampires reached the Jeon clan. Hoseok had the baby securely wrapped in his arms. The small bean was sleeping with no worries in the world. 

Hoseok and Yoongi entered the mansion seeing sunmi and daehyun in the living room. 

"Mr.jeon we have something here" yoongi said approaching daehyun,followed by hoseok who was holding the baby. Sunmi who was standing there instantly got alerted by the faint scent of werewolf. She searched around her and soon her eyes landed on the baby in hoseok's arms.

"Is that a werewolf baby?" She asked Daehyun to divert his attention from Yoongi to the baby in Hoseok's arms.

"Y-yes mrs.jeon. We found him in the forest with a woman. They were getting attacked by some men of their own species.'' Hoseok said to sunmi. The woman felt pity for the child, feeling how much it must have suffered.

"Why did you bring the baby here yoongi?" Daehyun asked making yoongi to gulp.

"The woman died after losing so much blood and the baby was all alone." Yoongi said and Daehyun sighed, nodding his head.

"Poor baby.." Sunmi said and took the baby in her arms. The baby squirmed a little but didn't wake up. Sunmi cooed at the cute little fluff ball.

"So what are we going to do with him?" Daehyun gestured to the baby. 

"I think we should give him to the werewolves. They can take care of him."Yoongi said to Daehyun who nodded his head.

"Then we shall leave soon to the blood moon pack. I think they will take him in. They don't want us near their people after all." Daehyun said all this while Hoseok and Sunmi were busy admiring the baby. But they were startled by Jungkook who suddenly appeared in front of them out of nowhere.

"Oh my god jungkook i told you to not appear like that."sunmi said calming her fast beating heart. Jungkook didn't acknowledge her words at all. He was glaring daggers at the baby in his mothers arms.

"Where the fuck did this mut come from?" Jungkook asked, gritting his teeth. His eyes glowing a shade of dark red.

"Kook calm down. Hoseok and Yoongi found him in the forest. We are planning to give him back to the blood moon pack." Daehyun said seeing how raging his son was. He knew jungkook's hatred towards werewolves and he was not planning to take a risk by keeping the child with them.

"Better make it fast or I will not hesitate to end this thing. I don't care if it is a baby or not, '' Jungkook growled. The baby shot open its eyes and started to cry out loud. Sunmi widened her eyes seeing the baby's eye colour.

"Dae...he is an omega." She said to Daehyun who was quick to come close to the baby. Everyone was mesmerised to see a male omega baby. They had only heard of male omegas and had never seen one in real life. Sunmi cooed at how ethereal the child looked with its blue eyes. Jungkook, who was on fire, was shocked for a second but soon he was even more angry.

"Dad get that thing out of here now. I can't stand it." Jungkook again growled,his dark red eyes scaring the others. Daehyun took the baby from sunmi and handed it to hoseok who tried hard to shush the crying baby. They soon went out of the mansion to the blood moon pack where they hoped to give away the child. Jungkook huffed and went to his room. He was just chilling with his friends when he caught the scent of werewolf. His friends couldn't catch the scent because it was too low. The scent of a baby was never recognisable but Jungkook being the royal blood vampire was fast to catch it. That's how he came to his house. He was angry seeing a mut in his own house. He hated the werewolfs. 

He laid on his bed and closed his eyes.But soon he jolted awake sensing something was wrong. He panicked and zoomed out of his house to where his father and others went. He guts told him that they were in danger.