Chapter 5

【☆】★【☆】

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

NOTE

Hii,sorry for being late :( next time i will try to update sooner hope you enjoy this chapter !

Please leave comments and your thoughts and don't forget to vote!

Thank you!

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

My mind was still in a hazy state, but his sudden appearance jolted every nerve in my body. Oddly, it wasn't because he held any charm over me; truth be told, I couldn't stand him. The mere presence of him had this uncanny ability to make my body tense up. I don't know why, but watching his calloused hands latch on her body gave me a strange sensation.

As for Heeseung, he didn't look well either; I could see his jawline clenching, and his fists were visibly tight - everyone could tell he was choking with jealousy. Wait a minute, didn't he return with that bartender from the back door?

"I haven't seen you around, busy?" Cleo inquired; her expression curious as she clung to Jungkook's arm. He furrowed his eyebrows, his lips, adorned with a piercing, forming a slight smirk.

"What do you think I've been doing?" He looked down at her, and it was like they exchanged some telepathic answers. She smiled, a mischievous look playing in her eyes, nudging his arm slightly. "Umm fucking girls as usual?" Jungkook pretended to whisper to her, but it was evident that he did it intentionally, making sure we could hear as well. His eyes never left mine.

"I wish I hadn't heard that," I thought, my mind instantly filled with disgust. Little did I realize that my thoughts were already laid bare for everyone to see.

I've only seen him a couple of times, but he was so enigmatic. Normally, everyone can sense each other's energies or get an idea of what kind of person they are, but it was impossible with him. Jungkook hid it so well that, in the end, the only impression I've been left with about him is that he's not good news. Changing my mind about him would be unusual because my gut feeling is usually right, rarely wrong. With enough bad news in my life already, why add another one? But the temptation to find out if he is really bad news or not runs through my mind.

Ugh, never mind. That blondie for sure has her hands on him.

"I thought it was past your bedtime, Hee" Jungkook turned his attention to his brother with a smug look on his face, his hands remained confidently placed on her waist. Acting as if he wasn't surprised to see us here at all. His actions were so casual.

"Why are you here?" His gaze turned into a glare as tension thickened between them, I had no idea what kind of relationship they had, but it didn't seem too brotherly.