"sweet tooth"

M❗️

Chris

Chris

      Considering she thought I was the biggest dickhead only a couple weeks ago, our current position comes off as pretty surprising. I lift one of her legs up a bit to give me just enough room to start licking and lapping up and down her folds. My tongue running over her clit numerous times which makes her hips buck unintentionally. Very reactive. I shouldn't be here. Or doing this. But I know myself. And I know I got myself (or my mouth) into this the second I looked at her any other way than just a.. family friend. Someone Chanel had to be comfortable and trusting enough to share with all of us. Damn, I need to get home before an overly paranoid witness who saw an entire guy enter Anastasia's apartment, calls the cops.

      I lap at her cunt and withhold a wince when her hand dives for my hair and tug. As if she could pull me any closer. 'just a little more, then i'll stop.' She tugs at my hair again and rests her legs on my shoulders. I glance up. Crazy sight. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She moans. No way she's about to cum already. Before I know it her body is jittering, and some liquid at my bottom lip builds up and eventually pools into my mouth to mix with my drool.

       "my god, yes."  Shit sounds like music to my ears. Like a reward that didn't exactly need much work obtaining. Like only more motivation to fuck her right here, now. Her once thrown back head is now picked up to look down at me. Her grip from my hair loosens and I can tell she isn't nearly fulfilled yet. I'm hovering over her now and kissing her lips once again. Much more sloppy and careless like. She can probably taste herself right now.

        She breaks the kiss, and I can tell it's so she can look at me again while running her hands down my clothed torso to find my waistband. I'm admiring her beautiful face from up close now and in a totally different space while helping her free my bulge. The waistband is pulled just below my print in my briefs before I swipe my hands under her thighs to lift her up and switch spots.

       She's sitting in my lap now and I can see that her breasts are freed and peaking out from her loosened dress. I probably switched from looking at them, to her face, just to look back down at them a hundred times now. They look like they could fit in my hands perfectly. Fuck, they were probably softer than soft. I pull my brief down and watch my dick slap her tummy. "Big guy." I hear her say, which earns a laughish scoff out of me. Was I supposed to be small? She levels up, then down, only taking me half way with a moan. "Mm, two seconds and i'm leaving. You'll get in trouble.." I say, slumping in my seat.

       "twenty." She replies, catching me by surprise and tilting her head before starting to ride me at a just-starting friendly pace, which quickly fastens. I look up at her and notice her sudden radiating confidence. She's biting her lip and staring into my soul as if it's what she's after. It feels like an unknown force is keeping me here, holding me down. Fuck, I need to hold her down before I come too fast. I reach up and grab her neck, in an attempt to slow her down. She only laughs through her teeth and holds my wrist.
Holy. fucking. fuck. fuckity. fuck.