"girls only"

M❗️

Anastasia

Anastasia

    I grab my purse from the floor of the car and start fiddling with the black ties around my calves from my heels. My nails making it near impossible, and my tiredness mixed with the early stage of a hangover making it even harder. "Can you help me please? These hurt so bad.." I say with a groan. I can never show my face to him ever again after how much of a fool i've made of myself the second I stepped into his shared apartment.

     He doesn't say anything but opens his door and steps out. Is he ignoring me? What a fucker. I throw my head back against the seat and groan. I felt like I was falling in and out of asleep, even tho I wasn't. 'I'm so tired.. Wait where'd he go..?' I assume the absolute worst all too quickly because before I know it, he's pulling my door open and crouching down onto a knee. I look down at him as he holds his palm out, probably waiting for my ankle to be set into it. I shift my weight over so I was facing him, before propping my leg up as he takes my ankle in his hand and starts untying the slim black bow at the back of my calf.

     This sight below me was sickening. The little moonlight that was allowed into my complex hitting his face perfectly, though the best part about him, his eyes, was hidden behind his hair, yet I could still see how he focused so much on my legs. Handling them as delicately as possible. His every touch was so warm compared to the freezing cold, sprinkling weather we have now. I wanted more, if his fingers could just ride up a bit.. 'Stop. You swore you hated him like three days ago, you whore.' He slips my heel off and it almost feels like my foot was dislocated and put back into place only eight hours later. "mm, that feels way too good. I swear to god, my feet are broken now." I breathe as he glances up at me.

     He unties the other one and slips it off my foot, earning another certainly pleased look out of me. "I don't even think I can make it up the stairs." I laugh awkwardly, speaking with half sarcasm. He doesn't laugh as well tho, just grins weirdly. "If you want me to carry you, just say that." He says as he stands up straight, but not without running his hands up the sides of my legs with him as he elevated. I shiver. Is he trying to tease me? "Would you be so kind?" I say, more so serious now.

"What story do you live on?" He questions. I look from side to side before laughing. "What?" He asks, cluelessly laughing along with me but probably only because laughs can be contagious. "The fourth one." I finally say, before grabbing my purse as if awaiting to be lifted. "My god, Anastasia." He says, before lifting me up bridal style and starting the journey up the 4 flights of stairs. I cling my arms around his neck and throw my head back, enjoying the lift.

     I can hear a well earned grunt come out of him every couple flights. Was I heavy? I shouldn't be. I'd say i'm a pretty healthy weight. And my body definitely isn't too shabby. All those years of skating and track wasn't for nothing. I pick my head up and look over at him. He chewed at his bottom lip as he carried me down a hall. Examining all of the decorated doors of my fellow neighbors. "This is an all girls building?" He asks. "Complex." I nod and glance around, realizing he probably figured by all the feminine decor and the fact that there were only female shared bathrooms and a literal vending machine for pads and Midol. "You gotta get the fuck outta here quick. You could get a criminal trespass, ya know." I say and slump my head so I was resting against his chest and shoulder now.

        "What have you gotten me into? I have a job to keep and a reputation to keep up." He says, furrowing his brows as he comes to a halt at my door and nods, waiting for me to open it up. I pull the key from the depths of my purse and unlock the door. He sets me down and I moan a painful moan with every step deeper into my home. It's dark, and smells like newly cooked salmon and lavender. One of those smells being because my roommate, Annie's, go-to dish was cooked every other day, and lingered for a few days more, and the other, came from her signature can of febreze. 'oh, Annie'  I thought. I can hear Chris following behind me, why is he still here? Not that i'm complaining.

        I basically throw myself onto my couch and toss my purse on the ground below me. I hear a couple things moving around in my kitchen before Chris starts walking up to me with a glass of water. "I need to go. Finish this before I leave." He spoke. I look up at him. "Excuse me?" I laugh. "Your choice. You'll wake up in throbbing pain, not me." He says tiredly. I sigh through my nose and take the glass, starting to down the water until the glass was empty. "Thanks." I say, placing it on the coffee table and turning around in my spot on the couch. "My dress, please." He lets out a breathy laugh and steps up to my back. Now double my size as he hovered over me since I was sitting down.

        He takes my hair gently and moves it to the side so it sat over my shoulder. Then clasps my zipper and starts tugging down. I didn't have a bra on, hopefully this doesn't drop the second I move. "I really gotta go. Before security comes knocking on your door wondering why you've got a random carrying you inside, while you look completely out of it." He says, clearly paranoid. The more he wants to leave, the more I want to find excuses to keep him here. Not that I like him or anything, I thought he was a douchebag, actually, if anything. I just liked the attention. Plus, I could use the help either way. I'm running off a hangover, two hours of sleep, and an empty stomach.

     The zipper comes to a halt mid-way and I can feel him trying to tug at it with more force, but it doesn't budge. He takes ahold of my waist and pulls harder, eventually bringing it loose and tugging it the rest of the way down. I push my hips back into his hold, just a bit, but still noticeable. God, what am I doing? I can hear him scoff and his other hand reaches up to grab the free side of my waist. He jerks me backward until my ass taps his lap. If he could see the stunned look on my face right now. I mean, this is what I wanted right? For him to pick up on my teasing. And maybe act on it. Yet keep it friendly, normal, innocent, and definitely awkward-less by not breaking nearly thirty rules of boy and girl code within our years strong friend group.

He acts as if he only pulled me back to unlatch the clip starting off my zipper at the hip of my dress. I know he could see which underwear I was wearing. I totally forgot which ones I wore this afternoon myself. 'Props to me.' Once My dress was unzipped and unclipped, I turn back around and my eyes dance around my apartment nervously before landing back up at him. The tension completely shifted now compared to the last time I saw those eyes. He holds a straight yet tired face. But doesn't say anything.

Eventually, it's like our brains latched arms and started sharing thoughts, because the second I say 'fuck it' and reach up to obtain the kiss i've been wanting since we were in the car, is the second his hands are diving down to grab at my waist again. Except much more sensually now. I cling my arms around his neck, while he presses his lips against mine. They were warm, and surprisingly soft for a dude who acts so tough and superior all the time. My god, we need to stop. This is wrong in so many ways.. Chanel introduced me to the guy, as her closest friend, someone who's been there for her, before me, through thick and thin, someone she adores, and i'm most likely about to screw him. Plus, it's looking like I want to risk getting evicted when it took me seven months to get accepted to live here.

His hands are exploring already and his face is deep in my neck. Repeatedly Kissing and biting. Kissing and biting. I breathe in deeply through my parted mouth and glance down to find his hands grabbing my thighs to spread my legs. Just when I think he's about to pump and dump like any typical 20 year old, he crouches back down exactly like he was minutes prior downstairs, and starts tugging my panties down. That's what I should call them in a moment like this. Right? Underwear. Panty. Who cares. They're off now.