"her mind, made"

•

Chris

   The four of us enter the Prada shop and I watch as Chanel's eyes just absolutely light up at the numerous shelves of just bags. bags. bags. and more bags. I look over at Anastasia as Matt and Chanel wander off into the depths of the store. She looks back at me. "What?" She says. "Nothing.. Are you getting anything..?" I respond, watching as she turns and feels up on a coat we walked up to. "I might. I don't like the prices tho,"

    "Right. They're crazy." I say, my hand reaching up to rest on the back of my neck. Knowing we were talking and making awkward small talk only because it felt forced. It stays silent for a moment before she looks back up at me, "Why'd you ever move out and away from your brothers?" She spoke up.

    "I just thought it'd be better if I lived alone, but it didn't really work out.. Shit was depressing," I say, finding a low-level table with some clothing folded on top, I move a stack of clothing to the side and sit down on the free space I'd just created. I look up at her for her reaction to my response. "Oh." Was all she said. She turns to me and thinks for a moment. "I mean I live alone, and I love it. Everyone's different," She says, the small smile on her face causing me to look back down at her lips. 'damn.'
——————————8:32pm———————————
    Chanel turns around in her seat in the car to face us and unboxes her bag from some packaging. Lifting it up for us to see and smiles so hard, that she makes creases on both sides of her mouth, and makes her dimples apparent. A gasp escapes her lips. "Ohhh! It's gorgeous! Thank you my love.." She clings her arms around Matt, giving him a hard hug. I roll my eyes a bit and look down to buckle my seat belt while smooches and kisses coming from the front of the car filled my ears.
——————————9:49pm———————————
     The dark ride home was peaceful, up until we all entered the elevator, rode up, and opened up our apartment door to find we came mid-party. An absurd number of people were eating, smoking, talking, laughing, drinking, and vibing. Music was blaring, and lights were on, off, or colored. "The fuck. How many people did you invite?" I turn to Matt. "It was Nick. I just handled food and bev," Matt turns to me and says, before putting his hands up in defense. I just shrug and raise a brow, before letting the women pass and enter the apartment, with me and my brother following behind.

    About half an hour goes by, now i'm sitting on the couch alongside Nick with a drink in my hand. I look over at Anastasia sitting at the bar with Chanel, talking, laughing, trying out a pizza but placing it back down when she realizes it's no good. I take an extra second to really take in her looks, her posture, perfect. Her hair, perfect. Her body, perfect. And fuck her lips.. her best feature. Definitely perfect. There's no way she wasn't manually sculpted to look so stunning by the greek gods or something.