Episode 2: The Night of the Comet

Magsimula sa umpisa

________________________________

L/N Residence: The Next Morning

Although he tried his best to get sober again, Y/N still wakes up half-tired and with a slight headache. But hey, he can just takes some pills for that problem.... hopefully. He takes an unusually long time changing his clothes before heading downstairs back to the living room, where he hears the TV playing. Though..... he didn't leave it on.

When he takes a look, he finds his father on the couch, watching the news. Y/N sighs of a tiny bit of relief as part of him stupidly suspected that the animal that attacked Vicki somehow walked into his house and decided to chill before he ate him. That would've been.... a very weird way to die. 

"I thought I told you no partying or drinking on school nights." Is the first words his father greets him with once sensing Y/N behind him in the room. Y/N just rolls his eyes as he walks into the kitchen, deciding to be lazy with his breakfast choice today. 

"Good morning to you too." Y/N sarcastically replies as he grabs some random bread slices and snacks on them. "What makes you think I was out doing any of that stuff anyway?" He asks as he looks at him through kitchen doorway. 

"Animal attacks are a big giveaway." His father quips as he points to the TV, where Y/N sees it discussing Vicki's attack last night. And, of course, they had to include his picture among the witnesses who found her like that. "And before you argue about 'fun', there's sixteen water bottles in the trash, so I know you were also drunk and might be hungover today."

"I'm not hungover..."

"I hope so, because your coach will still be judging you based on your first week." His father states as Y/N goes to the front door closet and grabs his shoes and jersey jacket while barely even looking at him. "You gotta make sure-"

"What are you doing here, dad?" He questions him, cutting him off mid-sentence. His father gives him a look after  being interrupted, but he doesn't practically care. Yeah.... guess it goes both ways. "You usually call before you come back to the house, so what's the occasion?"

"It's not what you're thinking..." His father assures him with a small sigh, though Y/N then turns away to stop looking at him again while he continues his morning schedule. "I heard about the rapid animal, and.... I managed to earn myself some leave for longer time than usual."