Evilized

Kaos was thinking to himself, thinking of a way to get inside Beacon, without getting inside. He needed a spy.

"I can't use the Skylanders," he said to himself, "But I could use a student maybe. Perhaps a close friend to them. Hmmmm, perhaps this will be perfect. 

At Beacon, Hugo was screaming once more from his room.

"What was that?" asked Blake.

"Oh, just Trig putting in another sheep inside Hugo's room," said Stealth.

Hugo came into the office, and said, "SOUND THE ALARM!! WE HAVE A MONSTER ON THESE GROUNDS!!!"

"What monster?" asked Goodwitch, "I can dispose of it as soon as possible."

"Good, the sooner that sheep is gone, the better."

Ozpin and Goodwitch froze, as they turned towards Hugo, and Goodwitch said, "Sheep. A sheep? YOU MADE US FREAK OUT BECAUSE OF A SHEEP!?!"

"Yes," said Hugo, "Is something wrong?"

"Sheep are just animals Mr. Hugo," said Goodwitch, "You can not cause a panic because of a farm animal."

"That is where you are wrong my dear professor," said Hugo, "They may seem like cuddly piles of fluff, but turn your back on them and they become wretched lint balls that watch your every move, plotting to take over."

"Mr. Hugo," said Goodwitch, "You, need, help! If you raise the alarm over something like this again, then I will be forced to kick you out of Beacon. You are only to alert us for the real threats."

"Sheep are t-"

"I mean, Kaos," said Goodwitch.

The professor then left, with Ozpin left with the Mabu.

Outside, there were airships flying in, and the flying Skylanders flew up to see what it was.

"So many ships," said Spyro, "What are they doing here?"

Just then, a missile was fired just missing Jet-Vac.

"What the blooming heck was that!?" he exclaimed.

More fire was being shot at the Skylanders, who were quick to evade. One ship was chasing Swarm, until it was cut in half by him. The occupants then fell to the ground, screaming. However, before they hit the ground, they stopped, just a few inches from the ground. They looked up, to see Spyro had grabbed them.

"So, care to explain why you shot at my friends?" asked Spyro.

In Vale, Ruby Rose was asked to meet Blake in a spot on the other side of Vale. Ruby had no idea why she was asked to meet here and not somewhere at Beacon. Maybe it was private.

Ruby arrived at the spot, and went inside. The club was jamming out, and she found the owner.

"Um, excuse me," she said.

The man looked up, and saw Ruby, who said, "I... I was asked to meet someone here by the name of Blake?"

"In the back room there," said the man, pointing to a room.

"Thank you," said Ruby.

Isn't this the club Yang trashed before coming to Beacon? thought Ruby.

The room was empty, except for one single occupant.

"Um, Blake, is that you?"

The door slammed shut, and locked up. Ruby had no signal to call her weapon or friends.

"I'm afraid Blake is not here right now," said the figure in an all too familiar voice, "It is only me, KAOS!!!"

Kaos turned around, and said, "SURPRISE!!"

"Kaos!!" said Ruby, "Why are you here!?"

"Oh, just here to say, that I'm giving myself up. The Skylanders are clearly too powerful for me. So, I don't think that I could stand a chance against you."

Ruby let her guard down a bit, as Kaos launched lighting at her, shocking her.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! FOOL YOU!!"

Ruby was barely conscious as she closed her eyes. When she woke up, she had a pounding headache. Ruby looked around, as a bright light shown down on her. She tried to cover her eyes, but her arms were tied to her sides and behind her back.

"Ah, you're awake," said Kaos, "So, how are you?"

"What do you want from me?" asked Ruby.

"I asked you a question first. It's rude to not answer."

"We don't have time for manners," said a voice, as a figure walked into the light. Ruby got a good look at her.

"Cinder Fall," said Ruby, "You're that woman that was with Torchwick

"Cinder Fall," said Ruby, "You're that woman that was with Torchwick."

"Spot on Little Red," said Cinder, mockingly applauding, "Now, we have a little task for you to do."

"I will never help you!!" yelled Ruby.

"Oh, but you don't have a choice," said Cinder, "Kaos, care to do the honors?"

"Oh I do," said Kaos, pressing button.

From the roof, came a strange ray that was pointed right at Ruby, and inside it, was a shard of purple crystals.

"Now, say goodbye, Ruby, TO BEING GOOD!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!"

Kaos pressed another button, as the ray hit Ruby, with her screaming as the darkness filled her heart! Slowly, the red on her clothing became silver, and her eyes showed a very small hint of red in the silver.

"I give you, DARK, RUBY!!!"

Dark Ruby broke free of her bonds, and stood up, a menacingly evil smirk on her face.