News from Home

Spyro had just flown around Vale, seeing if anything looked suspicious. When he landed back at the Academy, he found Stealth Elf waiting for him.

"Spyro!! Come on!! We need you right now!! Ninjini and I have important news!" she said.

"Okay, I'm coming."

Stealth Elf and Ninjini had gathered up Teams RWBY, JNPR, Ozpin, Goodwitch, and all the Skylanders together to tell them the news.

"So, what is the news?" asked Jet-Vac.

"We managed to finally get into contact with Master Eon," said Stealth, "And he told everyone back in Skylands of our situation. They know we're okay!"

Chop Chop then said, "That is good. Who knows what everyone would think if we just suddenly disappeared?"

"Well, Eon told us that everyone else is taking up the Slack for us. Sprocket and Terrafin are taking up the leader of Core Skylanders," said Stealth.

"Crusher is currently leading the Giants in building the New Core of Light," said Ninjini

"And the Swap Force, Trap Masters and SuperChargers are currently working together protecting all of Skylands as we speak."

"And Master Eon also told us of how to get home: a Portal."

"Great!" said Wash Buckler sarcastically, "But where are we gonna find one of those?"

"Well, there's good news, and bad news," said Stealth, "the good news is, we don't need to build one. There's one here on Remnant!"

The Skylanders cheered, as Ninjini said, "That also brings us to the bad news."

"We have a Portal to help us get home!" said Snap Shot, "What could be so bad about that!?"

"It's controlled by Kaos."

The positive atmosphere quickly disappeared, as Stealth said, "Yeah, there's that."

After a few seconds of silence, Nora then said, "I guess a 'Please can we use your portal to go home?' won't work."

"We could force him to do it," said Yang, pounding her fists together.

"I wouldn't count on that," said Spyro, "Kaos maybe short, but he's dangerous. Not to mention, he has his grubby hands on Petrified Darkness, and making more Evilizers and using them on Grimm."

"Well," said Blast Zone, "I guess we'll have to bide our time for now."

Just then, a loud gush of wind shook almost everything, and a shadow fell over the academy.

"Oh no!" said Ruby, "Is it Kaos!?"

"I don't know," said Spyro, "Let's go out and see!!"

Outside, there was a massive ship, with oars, and propellers on it. However, it was flying in the sky!

Just then, the speakers in the academy had static on them for a few seconds as if it was pairing with a device, before a voice said, "See, we're fine! Nothing to worry about. I got us through that. Oh yeah. BOOM!!"

The Skylanders stopped, and their eyes widened, as Spyro asked, "Was that..... Flynn?"