Backstories

After walking through, and having to crouch(for the giants), everyone was outside, and were sharing stories with each other.

"See, the Skylanders are the protectors of Skylands," said Spyro, "And we protect it from the forces of evil, mainly, Kaos."

"You said that before," said Pyrrha, "Who is he?"

"A Dark Portal Master. We have a good Portal Master ourselves called Master Eon, and he, along with us, protect the Core of Light, which repels the forces of darkness. And one time, Kaos destroyed it."

Trigger Happy pulled out a picture of Kaos' giant head, and everyone was a bit intimidated by it.

"Don't worry," said Trig, "That's just a halo gram head. This is what he actually looks like."

Trig then pulled out another picture showing the real Kaos, and everyone had to laugh, even the very serious ones and the professors.

"One time, he destroyed the Core of Light, and us Skylanders were banished to another world called Earth, home to the next generation of Portal Masters. They helped send us home, and we rebuilt the core of light. After a battle against Kaos, we banished the creep to Earth just like he did to us. But, he found his way back. After that, he has tried plan after plan to rule Skylands, but his Ego keeps getting in the way."

"Well, that sounds like a real bad guy trait," said Nora.

"Us Giants were the first Skylanders from long ago," said Tree Rex, "Back when a time Skylands was ruled by an empire of robots known as the Arkeyans. We even have some Skylanders with Arkeyan origins, but those are other stories to tell. Anyway, we took down the Robot King by removing the Iron Fist of Arkus, and the whole race fell silent for 10,000 years. But after that, we were banished ourselves by the fist, and were brought back just in time to help stop Kaos from getting the Iron Fist and ruling all of Arkus."

"Wow," said Ruby, "That sounds incredible."

"As for us," said Wash Buckler, "We're known as the Swap Force. Wanna see why?"

"Why?" asked Goodwitch.

"Watch this!" said Wash Buckler, as he and Blast Zone charged each other, and just when they clashed, they switched top halves becoming Blast Buckler and Wash Zone respectively.

Blast Buckler then climbed up a pillar, and cried, "BOMBS AWAY!"

He fired his bombs at a cliff.

The Remnant Natives looked in awe.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" said Ruby.

"That is nothing," said Night Shift, "Watch me swap with Stink Bomb."

"Why would you wanna stink?" asked Weiss.

"Oh, there are many reasons to stink, young lady," said Night Shit, swapping to become Night Bomb.

"FIRST COMES THE MIST!"

He farted a stink cloud, and said, "AND THEN COMES THE FISTS!"

He unleashed a fury of punches, accidentally hitting Jaune as well.

"Whoops," said Night Bomb, "Sorry my friend."

"How did you gain that ability?" asked Ren.

"We defend the Cloudbreak Islands, home to a magic volcano, where four ancient beings combine their powers to replenish all the magic in Skylands."

"But Magic doesn't exist," said Weiss.

"It does in our world," said Spyro, proudly stating he was of the Magic Element after that.