Fighting a New Enemy

"So, how did you get here?" asked Ruby, "I didn't see a flying castle when you landed here?"

"Well, some usual Kaos antics," said Stealth Elf, "He made something, and it exploded. It's very rare that he will create something that actually works."

"Sounds like a real trial and error," said Jaune.

"Got that right," said Wash Buckler.

"And, what about this, Earth?" asked Weiss.

"Well, we were turned into toys on Earth," said Spyro, "And trust me, it's not that fun being frozen."

"Especially when you're cold blooded," said Snap Shot.

"And I almost thought this was Earth when I saw you all," said Spyro, "But the Faunus show otherwise. I don't think they exist on Earth. Honestly, I feel Earth maybe almost exactly like Remnant, except for a few key diffrences."

Just then, an explosion was heard, interrupting any further comments.

"Does that usually happen?" asked Tree Rex.

"Well," said Ren, "One time Nora did..."

"HEY! That was only one time!"

"It sounded like it came from the cliff," said Blake.

Everyone raced to the cliff, and saw a bullhead, and on it, was a man with slanted, dark-green eyes and bright, long, orange hair, with long bangs covering his right eye. Black eyeliner traced his visible left eye. He is described as tall and lanky.

He also wore a red-lined white suit with long black pants and black shoes. His accessories included a small gray scarf, black gloves with buckled sleeves, and a black bowler hat with a small feather tucked into its red band.

"Well, well, little red, we really need to stop meeting like this," said the man.

"Ruby, who's this clown?" asked Spyro.

"His name is Roman Torchwick. He's a big time criminal here."

"He looks more like a poor excuse for a health inspector," said Swarm, as everyone laughed.

"HEY! WATCH IT YOU... what are you anyway?"

"I'm a Skylander. As are my friends here." Swarm pointed to the others.

"Well, doesn't matter. You won't stop me from stealing all the Dust here at Beacon."

He then launched some robots, and they aimed at the heroes.

"Wait," said Weiss, "these are Atlas robots! How did he get them?"

"We got this," said Spyro, "Let's show you what we're made of. SKYLANDERS!"

The Skylanders then charged, and attacked.

Spyro was using his Charging Ability, and mega ram horns made of fire appeared in front of him. They made everything they touched explode.

Gill Grunt was having fun getting the robots wet, and seeing them spark. He then harpooned them, making sure they stayed down.

Trigger Happy was shooting like crazy, and even charged up his shots, and used his Golden Gun Machine, all while laughing like crazy!

Stealth Elf was attacking quickly, and she disappeared when she was about to be hit, and reappeared behind them.

Eruptor threw fire balls and barfed up lava, making the Remnant Natives back up a bit to not get burnt.

Pop Fizz chugged down some of his soda, and transformed into his frenzy mode, and letting loose.

Jet-Vac charged up his weapon, sucking up robots, and shooting them back out.