Chapter 10 (MHA)

Y/n: Wanda it's time you, Powergirl and I get rid of that weak mha universe. Wanda make a portal now I wish to leave at once

Y/N walks through the portal Wanda conjured up and appears above the planet..the loser planet of humans with stupid quirks. Y/n turns to Wanda and Powergirl

Y/N: leave the UA students and All Might to me. Go one and kill everyone else and make sure I'm not bothered. Don't leave anyone alive.

They both nod and fly off in different directions to kill the other heroes and citizens. Y/N flies off searching for the UA students until finally landing in front of them at their stupid UA tournament

Y/N: perfect! Here I thought it would be harder to search for each of you! *Y/N looks around the stadium to the many people in the stands then toward the UA students until his eyes land on Deku* ah little Deku.

Deku: what's this? Why do you look so evil.

Y/N: that's right you and this universe haven't been caught up yet. I could explain the long journey of it and how it came to this but it doesn't matter to you since right now all of you are gonna die

Bakugo: like hell you will! Die you stupid extra! *Bakugo launches his fist forward covered in his quirk until y/n simply grabs his fist and breaks it*

Y/N: extra?! Oh you weak stupid arrogant dumbass. I'm far beyond anything you could possibly comprehend! *y/n grabs Bakugo's chest then rips open his ribcage and using his own ribs plunges them thru his eye sockets killing him* now that's what I call brutal! *laughs then turns to the rest* don't worry I'll make some of your deaths just as painful

Deku and the others rush forward attacking y/n but despite their efforts it only leads to the inevitable as they start getting killed one by one. The second one to go being lida as y/n squeezes his neck so much his head pops right off then rushes forward to mineta grabbing one of his purple hair spheres then shoving it down his throat and swinging him toward some random class-b student as they both explode into bloody bits. Y/N turns to the people in the stands screaming and running away for their lives.

Y/N: oh no I don't think so! *y/n shoots a ki blast at the crowds*

Y/N: you all are so weak it's almost sickening to see. Now let's continue shall we? *y/n rushes forward and starts slaughtering every single student until it's only Deku and Todoroki* which one of you wants to die first?

Deku: you can't be Y/N, he would never willingly kill innocent people like this.

Y/n: poor little Deku. I assure you that I am not being forced against my will. No this is my own doings. So go on and cry for your friends. Cry like you always do. Pleas for mercy or cries for help won't be saving you this time. *y/n begins to walk forward then dodges an incoming attack from behind then smirks as y/n sees who it is* ...All Might. It's about time you showed up.