Chapter 6

Y/n: the DC universe. I am going to enjoy killing everyone here so very much. *Y/n flies to the watchtower and enters it and immediately is met with Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Aquaman and Supergirl* hello old friends, AS much as id love to kill each of you slowly I have bigger heroes to worry about so I am going to have to ask you to die fast.

*y/n rushes to green lantern* too bad Hal, I enjoyed our times together. *y/n grabs Hal's hands rips it right off then slices him in half* you're next! *y/n kills hawkgirl next by teleporting her to the sun then rushes aquaman and uses his trident shoving it through his chest pinning him to the wall* Supergirl, you were once my lover, I will give you a chance to join me or accept the same fate as these heroes and the others who will join them too. Please Kara, don't make me kill you.

Supergirl: I...I'm sorry y/n but I can't in good conscience join you.

y/n: I understand. *goes super saiyan* Then you will die. *y/n punches her out of the watchtower then kicks her down toward earth*  I am disappointed but I should expect nothing from weaker beings. *Before y/n flies down to earth he turns and throws a ki blast at the watchtower and looks on as it explodes* what a stupid base.

*y/n floats down to Metropolis and sees Supergirl in a crater. he slowly walks toward her prepared to wipe her from existence when he feels multiple energies behind him*

y/n: I was wondering when you Justice League idiots were going to come. *He turns and sees Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Zatanna, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter and Shazam* The whole gang is here! well not all of them i did kill GL and Hawkgirl. *laughs*

Batman: Final warning. Surrender now,

y/n: you mistake me for someone who gives a fuck. Im not afraid of you at all. you're just another pathetic man in a stupid costume who thinks he can keep up with true power like me.

Shazam: can we beat up this guy already?

y/n: ah, Billy Batson, All that power and gifts given to you, You have so much and deserve none of it.  *i look to Zatanna* I will give you the same chance i gave Kara, please join me or die like your fellow heroes. *Zatanna only gives y/n a glare and he understands* Fine i guess this makes everything easier. *not giving anyone a warning y/n rushes and quickly disposes of one of the main threats by killing both Wally and Barry instantly* no speedsters for you all! *y/n clashes with Shazam and Superman and laughs* All your power and for what?! Everyone on this miserable planet is going to die today! *y/n grabs Shazam and whispers before killing him*

its over...

 The other league member look on as they see Shazam blown to bits powerless to stop me in my plan to wipe away everyone,

y/n: wow. Who would of thought bloody bits could fly apart like that? *Batman shouts and rushes at me using his Hellbat suit but y/n scoffs and punches Bruce right out of the armor* oh you're so stupid Bruce. you really think that your gadgets would have worked on me?! *y/n grabs Bruce's head and crushes it to a bloody paste and smiles* you were only a pathetic human while I am a saiyan warrior! Im done fucking around!

*Y/n screams loudly shaking the entire planet and after a bit he stops and is transformed into his favorite and one of his strongest forms, Ultra Ego*

y/n: It is over. None of you are leaving here alive and after I have killed each of you I will destroy the planet. So who wants to die first?!

Wonder Woman: I am an amazonian warrior and will bow down to no man,

y/n: i don't need your prostrations, I JUST NEED ALL OF YOU DEAD!  *y/n attacks wonder woman by grabbing her then uses her as a shield for Superman's heat vision and then tosses her aside and rushes Superman* oh, I have waited so long to kill you! i was so sick of hearing superman this or superman that! you are pathetic Clark! *y/n starts punching him over and over and over* I hate you so much! I bet you could not rejoice enough when I was banished! You act all mighty but you are just a fucking farm boy from Kansas! *y/n rips off the S symbol on his chest and laughs* you say this symbol is meant to give up! BULLSHIT! *y/n grabs Clark's neck and smiles* say hello to your mother for me Clark because you'll be meeting her there too! *in one move, y/n uses his own heat vision splitting superman down the middle*

y/n: now, for he rest of you low tier heroes, time to die. *y/n shows no mercy as he rips through the other members painfully and methodically, Once he finishes his work he looks to the left and sees....this random Kryptonian woman* who the fuck are you?!

Powergirl: I am Karen Starr, a kryptonian like Clark

y/n: ah, so have you come to fight me too?

Powergirl: I wish to join you on your journey for revenge against the ones who banished you.

y/n: and why is that?

Powergirl: Because I have no real ties to this planet that means anything to me. And why shouldn't I join a handsome stud like you?~

y/n: *smiles* Ok Powergirl i will let you join me but mark my words. IF you even think of betraying me I wont hesitate in killing you on the spot. understood?

Powergirl: of course

y/n: good. *sighs* this day has been a success. It's time to move on to the next universe. Hopefully that universe can give me a better challenge, *smiles* 

a/n: what?! no way i actually updated once again in under 4 months! yea i am. anyways hope this chapter was good.

any notes or suggestions for me?