Chapter 2

Y/n floats above the city below him and smirks

Y/n: The home of the pantheon of greek and roman gods and those pathetic demigods. To think i ever worked together with these weaklings. Their power compared to mine is like an ant compared to a mountain. Its won't matter though once I'm done with the slaughter.

Y/n smiles and remembers what he had quickly done before coming to new york to prepare for getting revenge with no flaws.

Y/n: This ought to get their attention. Y/n creates a massive ki ball and tosses it at the city destroying most of Manhattan.

Y/n: well now that I've made my presence known I think I'm going to pay those demigods a visit.  Y/n decides to fly toward California as he wants to start by killing the roman demigods.

As the twelve olympians gods are having a meeting among themselves they quickly feel a tremor from below. The gods teleport to the choas below and look around in shock.

Zeus: w-what?! Who did this?! I want them found at once!

As the gods are angrily bickering among themselves on who could have caused this Athena in her wisdom deduced it quickly and tell the others that it was without a doubt y/n.

Zeus: Ares! Take care of that runt and bring him back to me!

Ares: with pleasure.

Y/n floats above Berkeley, California and is not surprised to sense Ares behind him.

Ares: father told me to bring you back but I'm not going to because you killed a woman i loved in Manhattan. Your gonna pay for that you bastard!

Y/n: Hahahaha!!! Really Ares?! Love? We both know that woman was probably another whore you would fuck and leave. Ares you really are just some poor excuse for a god aren't you?

Ares: shut the fuck up! He attacks y/n with a godly blast but is blocked and y/n breaks Ares' back then lifts him up by his neck.

Y/n: really that's all you had? Then again I shouldn't expect much from weak gods like you and those other 11 gods. Ares, I know what ur probably thinking right now and unfortunately for you there isnt anyway your getting away from this because I have a solution for people such as yourself. Y/n raises his other hand toward Ares.

Y/n: HAKAI!!!  Ares screams in agony as he is erased from existence.

Y/n laughs and flies back toward Berkeley and locates the base of the roman demigods. Y/n lands near the training demigods and proclaims his presence.

Y/n: Listen well you pathetic haflings! Your old ally has returned but not as a friend. I have come as your worst nightmare! Prepare to feel my wrath because no one is escaping alive and no one is safe from the slaughter im going to unleash. So i have one simple question.

Y/n: who wants to die first?