BIO/PROLOGUE

name: your own

height: 6ft

looks before betrayal:

looks after betrayal(ignore the sword):

Chronoa: great job y/n!

f/n(best friend name): there's nothing to it for my best bro!

y/n: thanks guys but it was a group effort!

Trunks: So how was it meeting Greek gods?

y/n: well to be honest, it wasn't all that different from meeting Beerus since those gods and goddesses seemed to argue over small things. In fact meeting the justice league was better.

Trunks: well that seems like a hassle.

Y/n: as much as I would like to continue this conversation we have a huge war to deal with in between man of the universes I have helped to keep from falling apart. There is one strange thing I have been hearing constantly though,

f/n: what is it?

y/n: many of the other universes prophecies claim one of us shall betray them

Chronoa: I hope those claims are false! keeping up with these universes and time rifts have been a real hassle!

Trunks: I'm sure if there is a traitor we will find them quick.

y/n/: right!

y/n turns to his best friend only to see he has left to his quarters

B/n by himself: oh there is a traitor alright and when the time comes I will be sure to make my big reveal

time skip:

after many of the universes joined together to stop there unknown foe they all stood proudly and waited to make there move.

Superman: give up while you still can

Masked villain: oh please why would-

Ironman: Why does every villain have to go into a deep monologue?

Percy Jackson: good question.

Masked villain: shut your damn mouth! he throughs a large ki blast and the battle ensues and the masked villain is confronted by none other than our hero y/n.

y/n powering up: I'm going to destroy you hear and now!

Masked villain: You will try.

They both quickly clash and shake the very planet they fight on. y/n throws a well targeted punch only to for it to be blocked and countered. while the fight wages on y/n starts to get confused by the masked villains fighting style.

y/n: your fighting style why does it seem so familiar?

The masked villain doesn't answer as he looks down to see most of his forces either destroyed or detained, Realizing this may be it for him he laughs and smirks toward y/n.

Masked villain: oh y/n. my old friend it is truly sad if only you weren't so naïve and blinded by your moral code.

y/n confused: friend!? what the hell are you talking about?

the villain before y/n brings his hands to his face and removes his mask shocking y/n.

f/n: now do you see?

y/n: no it can't be. WHY?!

f/n: I WAS SICK OF LIVING THE LIFE A FUCKING TIME PATROLLLER!!! you know how hard it is to wake up every morning for that stupid job knowing there isn't going to be anyone who gives a damn?! Of course you wouldn't understand because your always in the spotlight! The hero everyone loves! You have everything and deserve none of it!!! I eventually gave up that shitty life for all of this and let me tell you its feels so good to be feared!

y/n: tch. well none of your shit matters now because you have been revealed for the traitorous bastard you are!

f/n shakes his head: oh y/n. How is anyone gonna believe it was me who was the traitor when they will be to busy finding out it what was you.

y/n: what the hell are you talking about?!

f/n Ki blasts himself and puts on an act: how could you?!

y/n: what are you talking abou-

The time patroller and Chronoa: Y/N!

the other universes: SO IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG!!!

y/n: wait guys it wasn't me it was-

f/n: enough of your lies he tried killing me! he said he was working for that masked guy!

y/n: bullshit! you son of a bitc-

f/n's bs lies work on the other universes convincing them y/n did it

Chronoa: I'm sorry y/n but for your crimes you shall be sent into an infinite void of darkness forever.

y/n: please you have to believe me it was him it wasn't me!

Everyone who once respected, trusted, or loved him looked at y/n with disgust and hate for they no longer saw him as a hero but as a villain. y/n could only scream out to his fellow heroes as he begged them to hear him out but they wanted none of it ignoring him some even cursing him while others even made claims they always despised him. All chained up they brought y/n before many of the universes to see him out into the eternal abyss.

y/n tears up with betrayal in his heart which starts to turn into anger realizing how quick they were to believe such an obvious lie. as y/n looks down he starts to laugh sadistically as his mind is so quickly filled with anger, rage and insanity making the heroes back up in fear.

y/n grins widely as he is starting to be pulled into the void : hear this you so-called friends and family! I will return and avenge myself! You false heroes will suffer for this!!! I swear!!!!

And with those final words y/n is fully sucked into the void and floats in darkness and despite his situation he starts to laugh and breathes deeply as he knows he has one goal in mind.

y/n says calmly: I swear on my life this isn't the end and soon the universes that so easily left me for dead shall fall.

to be continued...