Chapter 1

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHA! I have finally mastered this form! Ultra Ego! Although MUI is a great form no doubt but I want to use this form more. 

closing his eyes he smiles and grins realizing the vision of the revenge he sought for so long has arrived for he has been stuck in this  dark space  over 200 years.(as you might guess the place y/n is in time flows differently than the outside world so only about 4 years has passed for everyone else)  

y/n: Yes, for the past 2 centuries I have done nothing but train to prepare my body for the endless slaughter which will comes today!    Y/n sticks out his palm toward a dimensional crack which appeared years ago. he grins and breaks his hand through it and escapes his prison floating above a city below.

 he grins and breaks his hand through it and escapes his prison floating above a city below

y/n's mind: Well, well Conton City the home of the time patrollers. This place is good as any to start my revenge but first I must see if I can sense his power level here.

y/n starts trying to feel for a certain person and grins when he finally feels his presence in Conton City. He teleports to him and pops up behind him near the patroller hq,

Meanwhile: 

F/n: Well thanks for stopping bye ladies hopefully I will see ya again soon. Man I am just loving life right now! Being the number one time patroller of course pays off again! 

y/n: Oh I'm sure it does

f/n turns around with a shit-eating grin: sounds like someone is jeal-    f/n sees who started talking to him and stumbles back shocked.

y/n: what?! it looks like you've seen a ghost. not happy to see me old friend?  without giving him anytime to react y/n stabs a ki blade through his heart.

f/n: H-How?? how a-are y-you al-ive? 

y/n: good question but nothing that concerns you any longer for your already dead you traitorous fucking bastard.  y/n pulls out his ki blade and uses hakai on him getting rid of him forever. 

y/n: tch. The fact he was even still around only proves everyone else's incompetence. They allowed someone as filthy as this mongrel to lurk among them without realizing who he really was. I need not worry now for everything is going to change. 

y/n leaves the hq and start causing chaos amongst the city as he slaughters many of the surrounding time patrollers who have finally noticed his presence and are trying to stop him. 

y/n: you pathetic patrollers are so fucking stupid. you all clearly see  an opponent far who is beyond any level you will ever have but continue to throw your life away how pitiful.

random : shut up! The patroller  throws a kick toward our head but it is quickly grabbed and ripped right off.  y/n tosses it aside and grabs the time patroller by his neck and other leg and completely rips him in half. blood splatters everywhere and y/n gives an evil grin

Many of the Time Patrollers started shaking in fear while they tried to collect themselves and fight but it proved futile as y/n killed all of them one by one showing no mercy as many of them died painfully

Random : W-wait! have mercy!!! 

y/n: sorry all out of it

            He is quickly blitzed and is left with no lower body and is used as a shield then thrown aside while another  patroller tries to flee but is halted when y/n appears in front of them and shoves his entire hand through  chest and crushes there heart and pulls out their spine as well. One last time patroller or earthling girl tries to plead for her life as y/n walks toward her.

Girl: please! y-you wouldn't h-harm a w-woman right?   y/n stops and chuckles and slices her head clean off.

y/n: no one is safe from my wrath. NO ONE!!!!!! 

         y/n seeing he has wiped out the patrollers around conton city he knows those pesky heroes will arrive soon so he decides to leave . y/n flies above the ruins of conton and smiles at the carnage  he has unleashed upon it f he slashes at the air and opens a portal to another universe and flies through and looks down upon a certain city. 

y/n: So its here that my revenge truly begins. The home of the pathetic greek gods.

A/N: ok fyi I didn't actually say what move set you have we basically have goku's, vegeta's, beerus', and other dragon ball z character moves. Let me know what other moves you all might want.