Chapter 7

Y/N: weak. Weak. WEAK!!!!!!

*y/n is currently beating captain marvel to a pulp*

Y/n: DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS SOME FUCKING PUSHOVER?!?! YOU STUPID BITCH!!! I AM THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!! YOUR'E NOTHING NEXT TO TRUE POWER!!

*y/n continues to beat her up. Even as she begs for mercy, she gets none. He does not care for the cries of anyone. He only cares about killing his enemies, the ones who wronged him and the ones who choose to side with them*

Captain Marvel: please *she has tears go down her face as y/n stands above her*

y/n: What happened to all that bravado and cockiness? You were talking all that shit and yet here you are in a crater broken. you are pathetic and do not deserve the power you have. people like you disgust me. Which is why I will have no regrets at all for what I am about to do.

Y/n: *y/n then grabs Captain Marvel's upper and lower jaw then smirks* let us see just how strong that mouth of yours is. *y/n then pulls her lower jaw right off then splits apart her skull laughing* looks like you couldn't handle it.

*y/n then chuckles and tosses her dead body aside as he then uses final explosion to destroy her entire home world as he also listens to the cries of skrulls*

Y/n: what a pathetic little planet. *y/n then uses instant transmission to appear before the guardians of the galaxy* you all are next on my list to kill so prepare to die! *y/n wastes no time as he quickly disposes of rocket by slicing him to pieces*

Starlord: NO! you son of a bitch! *he shoots at y/n but meets his end next as y/n uses rocket's decapitated head as a ball throwing it at Starlord as it literally knocks of his head*

y/n: *laughs* wow how so fucking sad. so much for Peter Quill. *y/n dodges a punch from Drax then grabs his arm then rips it off and while Drax shouts in pain y/n shoves his arm through his skull killing him* you weak dumbass

Groot: I AM GROOT! *groot starts attacking y/n only to be annihilated by a energy blast*

y/n: *y/n then turns his attention to Gamora and Nebula* ah of course, the daughters of that fucking stupid titan. It is a shame i do not get to kill him myself but i will enjoy killing you two weaklings *y/n rushes Nebula then uses his own velocity running through her as she explodes apart* oh fuck that was crazy! *laughs then turns to Gamora*

Gamora: it doesn't matter. even if I die here the others will- *Gamora doesn't get to finish as y/n rips her throat out then crushes her head on the floor*

y/n: I was not about to listen to some stupid speech about hero bullshit. *sighs then smiles* now it's about time I head to earth and finish off the heroes there. I will crush them and enjoy it!

*y/n then instant transmission to earth and flies off to the avengers headquarters only to find the avengers already waiting for them in full gear

*y/n then instant transmission to earth and flies off to the avengers headquarters only to find the avengers already waiting for them in full gear. Ironman, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Spiderman, Doctor Strange, and many other of the members*