𝟚.𝟙𝟝

---------------------------------- 

Over time, Marcel learned to manage his hunger under Elias's tutelage; snatch, eat, and erase was what Elias taught Marcel. After trial and error, Marcel could feed responsibly and control his new vampire instincts.

Once Elias was completely confident in Marcel's control, he presented him with a daylight ring. This ring, a unique creation by Elias, was a reward for Marcel's discipline and learning. Only after proving his control could Marcel enjoy the freedom to walk in the sunlight, a privilege he had now earned.

Marcel loved being a vampire, feeling it was his true calling. He enjoyed his new powers and the sense of excitement they brought, finding joy and purpose in his transformed life.

—----------------------

Elias felt uneasy, a sense of discomfort lingering without a clear reason. Despite this, he carried on with his usual routine: eating breakfast, sparring with Marcel to hone their skills, and spending quality time with Finn, trying to shake off the odd feeling as he moved through the day. Yet, the sense of unease persisted, shadowing his every move.

Niklaus entered with a flourish, presenting opera tickets he acquired from one of his vampires. Excitedly, everyone prepared for an elegant evening, dressing in their finest. ELias wasnt sure why but a part of him was telling him to carry one of the daggers with him. As they journeyed to the opera house in a carriage, Elias's unease grew into a tangible dread. Unable to ignore it any longer, he urged, "Stop the carriage."

As it halted, he looked around at his siblings and husband, saying, "Something feels off, I can't explain it."

Kol, with a smirk, teased, "Has Nik's paranoia rubbed off on you?"

Elias, frustration evident, replied, "Just be on high alert. I can't shake this feeling."

With a collective, cautious agreement, the carriage resumed its path, all more alert than before.

As they entered the opera, everything seemed normal until intermission, when the curtain abruptly rose to reveal a bloodied Marcel. Elias quickly concealed himself in the shadows as Mikael strode onto the stage, eyes locked on Niklaus, and bellowed, "Two choices, Niklaus! The boy dies, or you face me!"

Niklaus stood frozen as flames licked the opera house's edges. Ever the pragmatist, Elijah urged, "You need to leave, now!" and the family hastily exited.

In the chaos, Elias whispered urgently to Finn, "Take Freya and run. I'll find you." Despite Finn's reluctance, Elias used his psychic powers to compel him to flee.

Niklaus and Elijah tried to save Marcel, but Mikael was overpowering them, having already beaten Elijah and poised to strike Niklaus with the white oak. In a swift move, Elias drove his dagger into Mikael's heart, causing him to desiccate.

Quickly, Elias used his psychic abilities to compel Niklaus and Elijah to leave and implanted false memories that they had narrowly escaped. With Mikael incapacitated on the ground, Elias freed Marcel, hoisting him onto his shoulder. He then grabbed Mikael's collar, dragging both out of the inferno that had engulfed the opera house.

Outside the fiery opera house, Elias set Marcel down, checking his wounds. With the immediate danger over, he turned his attention to Mikael's desiccated body, ensuring that the threat was neutralized for the moment. Despite the chaos, Elias's mind was clear, focused on the next steps: ensuring Marcel's recovery and deciding what to do with Mikael.

Elias was aware that the family protocol was to flee New Orleans whenever Mikael was close or had found them. As they prepared to leave, he retrieved the white oak from Mikael's hand and pulled out the dagger. Waiting for Mikael to awaken, he stood ready. Once Mikael stirred, Elias quickly used his compelling power. "Stay. Don't move. Take the white oak and drive it through your heart," he commanded firmly, ensuring Mikael would follow through with the fatal act.

As Mikael mechanically followed the compelled instructions, driving the white oak into his own heart, Elias watched with a grim sense of satisfaction. There was a twisted relief in seeing the man who had been their relentless pursuer finally still and burning, a threat extinguished.

Elias, contemplating the man who had cost him two centuries of turmoil, collected Mikael's ashes in a small container. Turning to Marcel, who was slowly regaining consciousness, he gently woke him. Marcel, initially disoriented, listened intently as Elias explained the situation.

"We're leaving New Orleans," Elias said somberly. "It was too close this time. I understand this is your home and won't force you to abandon it. Instead, you will stay and rule New Orleans as our family once did."

Marcel looked up, a mixture of resolve and apprehension in his eyes. "I understand, Father"

I'll take care of New Orleans, make it a safe place for our kind, and uphold our legacy here."

Elias placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I trust you, Marcel. You have the strength and wisdom to lead. Just remember to lead with compassion and fairness."

With a firm nod, Marcel replied, "I won't let you down. This city will thrive under my watch."

Elias gave a small, proud smile. "I know it will. Take care, Marcel. We will always be connected, no matter the distance." With those parting words, Elias prepared to leave 

---------------------

FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT

( End of Act 2 Maybe), It's a little short but yeah