𝟚.𝟠

---------------------------

Elias, had spent years training his pack of hybrids. He used his abilities to ensure loyalty; any thought of betrayal would lead the hybrids to turn themselves in. Elias also rigorously trained them, making them shift forms repeatedly, enduring the pain of breaking bones repeatedly. He harnessed his psychic powers to maintain and strengthen the sire bond, ensuring that the pack would respond with absolute obedience when he commanded.

Over the centuries, Elias had several encounters with the Travelers, a group he found particularly troublesome and persistent in their pursuit of him. They managed to overpower him during their initial meeting, unaware of his hybrid nature. Seizing a moment of distraction, he shifted forms and eliminated as many as he could before fleeing. Afterward, he located a witch and, through coercion, convinced her to cast an anti-tracking spell on him, ensuring that such a close call would not happen again. Each time he met with them, it would always lead to him killing them.

As time passed swiftly, it reached the year 1491. Elias's pack had become stronger and more formidable, having turned a select few into hybrids. He decided to keep the numbers exclusive, only allowing the most loyal and influential individuals the opportunity to evolve into hybrids. The rest would remain as werewolves, serving under his leadership. This approach ensured that his ranks were filled with the elite, Elias was meticulous in selecting who would become a hybrid, considering it a rare blessing and privilege.

Elias expanded his territory by taking over various packs, offering them protection from vampires in exchange for their allegiance. He resorted to a ruthless strategy for those who refused: he would disclose their whereabouts to the vampires, effectively eliminating opposition without direct involvement. This approach allowed him to consolidate power and maintain control, focusing his time and energy on ruling his growing dominion rather than engaging in unnecessary conflicts.

Elias also extended his influence to witches, often rescuing them from perilous situations. He skillfully manipulated these scenarios, ensuring the witches felt indebted to him for their salvation. Over time, this tactic resulted in the allegiance of numerous witches and the support of their significant bloodlines. He secured their loyalty, binding them and their descendants to his cause.

Elias had kept his emotions off for the past few centuries; he had become used to it and found making things easier on him, not emotions to cloud his decisions.

---------------

Niklaus had finally achieved his goal; he had acquired the doppelganger. Elijah encountered her at the market and, taken by surprise, decided to take her under his wing, helping her adjust to life in England. After some time, he introduced her to Niklaus, who invited her to stay with them. With the prospect of breaking his curse, Niklaus was elated and announced a grand ball in celebration. Word of the upcoming event spread far and wide until it eventually caught the attention of Elias.