The end of the players club

Tonio was over to his wife"the cops out on there way her for Ronnie and Trixie and your godfather is waiting outside"he says.

Valentina nod sher head"I'm thinking of getting rid of this place I already talked to my father and he's okay with it and starting a different business but first we need to deal with dollar bills ass"she says before walking over to Diana and blue who were beside her car"hey I'm sorry for what happened to your cousin what those two bitches did was wrong and here is my number if you ever need a friend and don't worry about dollar bill or this club it's fixing to be gone "she says before giving Diana a hug and a handshake to blue before walking away.

She walks over to her godfathers.car with Tonio as Lewis rolls his window down "hey you ready to say by to this place"he asked smoking.

"Sure am godfather and dollar bills here two"she says just as a cop car pulls up with Ronnies brother in the back as officer Freeman and his partner officer Peter walk into the club to arrest Ronnie and trix.

Dollar bill, exl, little man and trix Walk in to the dressing room to see it recked from the fight with broken mirrors shattered and cracked here and there "xl! Lil man!"he says as xl picks up Ronnie who was groaning under the the sinks on the floor before sitting her down up right.

"Baby you get some water and paper towels"dollar bill says as Ronnie groans as her vision was blurry as as her mouth was bloody as they gathered around her"you gonna be all right Ronnie"trix says dabbing a wet paper towel to the blood on her face.

"Girl it looked like your got your ass whipped!"lil man points out as she groans.

"Ronnie don't you worry about nothin we'll get back at them for this they are through "dollar bill says.

"Man did you at least pinch the bitch "lil man asked.

Just then officer Freeman and officer Peter walked in as they push past the girls by the door way"ok ladies make a whole! Move it!"Freeman says as they walk into the dressing room.

Freeman moves Lil man aside "Ronnie and tricks...just tye two ladies we've been looking for come on"he says as Ronnie and tricks were being handcuffed.

Dollar bill stands up "why they being prohibited"he asked.

"This is a rape charge! Now unless you want to go down as tye number one suspect...you better pull your nose out this business!"Freeman snaps before they lead Ronnie and tricks to the door.

Dollar bill follows "I just asked a doggone--"he says.

"Don't be running up on me! What's wrong with you I'll blow you ass all the way back to Chicago!"Freeman says before he and his partner lead Ronnie and tricks away.

"I just asked you a question!"dollar bill yells.

"Shut up!"Freeman says.

Dollar bill stands there in shock before looking at lil man and xl"who he talking to like that"he asked.

Lil man smiles "he talking to your ass"he says with a smile.

"Who the fuck you talkin to like that"dollar bill hollers following after them.

Tonio, Valentina and her god father with his man watch as they bring Ronnie and trix out in handcuffs as dollar bill follows after them with little man"I'm suing both of y'all! You ain't got no doggone warrant! You ain't got nothing! You ugly mother fuckers!"he yells as the officers were loading Ronnie and tricks into the police car in the back with Junior."you know goddamn well Freeman you wrong man! All the pussy I hooked you up with! You better wear your bulletproof vest all day all mother fuckin day! You to you fat mother fucker! Let me see you again!"Freeman walks around to the passenger side as Peter's gets into the driver's seat as tricks cry's.

"Baby I'll be down there! Don't worry about nothin. Magilla gorilla magilla gorilla god damn it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"he says a stage car drives by do a weird movent with his body before whirling around on lil man"do something! Do something!"he shouts heading back into the club.

"So how do you wanna do this godfather "Valentina asked as Lewis smokes thinking"meet us at the front of the building we're gonna handle this our self"he says as Valentina smirks as she chuckles.

Valentina walks to her and tonios car as she opens the back pulling out a case as she pressed in a cod as it Opens showing her her black 10 round 9mm hand gun as she picks it up and loads the bullets in before looking to her husband"like I always told him never cross me"she says as she meets them at the front entrance of the club while he drives there car to the front.

Valentina walks in as Lewis was wheeled beside her by Brooklyn holding a machine gun in his lap"alright people who ever doesn't want to get murdered Tonight get the fuck out!"she orders as people start running around like crazy as she shoots at tye ceiling in warning.

Dollar bills eyes widen seeing Valentina and Lewis pointing there guns at himself before yanking Tina down as she screams before the fire there guns as alcohol bottles shattered as sparks come off the beaded curtains in the place as they keep shooting before he gets up trying to run away as they keep shooting at him hitting everything in the path as glass shattered from everywhere.

"There's no place to hide dollar bill your ass dies tonight!"Valentina yells shooting everything in her path as she and lewis follow after him.

He runs to the back entrance but is caught by Clyde and Reggie as he struggled looking at the Dr in front of him holding a gun in his arms with the trunk open.

"Its time to here that pop"he says as dollar bill pleads as he was shoved into the truck as Valentina walks out the back entrance with her god father "make sure no body finds his body"she says coldy before tonios leads her away as they walk over to there parked car by Lewis as the car with dollar bill drives away.

Inside the club it was silent as bullet holes litter everywhere, broken glass shards litter all over the bar as the dressing room was shown messed up from Ronnies and Diana's fight as it was deserted.

Both cars make a turn as they stop Brooklyn gets out as he takes out a bazooka from his truck as Valentina rolls down her window "would you like to do the owners"he asked as she smirks before getting out the passenger side as she walks over before taking the weapon as she balanced it on her shoulders before a muzzle launched from it heading straight for the club as it enters the door before an explosion happens as glass windows shatter with fire bursting out as the whole place explodes as she lowers the gun watching the club burn "bye bye players club"she says before handing the weapon back to Brooklyn before they all get back into there cars driving away leaving the burning club behind.