the queen

It was later that night at the players club Valentina changed into her outfit for the night. She had her hair pulled up in a high pony tail held by a thick silver band. Her make up was a type black viper which was a Smokey eye mixed with black and green. Her lips were coated with black venom lip stick as she wore her fake snake fangs.  Her green scale bra trimmed with black lace holds up her large chest tight as her tattoos show proudly. She hand a tattoo of a black mamba on her right arm as it starts from her left side her chest to her right wrist. While the word queen tattoo on her lowered fore arm on her left arm in cursive. Her black booty shorts hug her legs and curves just tight showing off her lower back tattoo which was the year her and Tonio got married.

Black fish net gloves rest on her hands as she ties her black stilettos on. She stands up to her full height walking over to her full body length mirror.

She hums satisfied with her look "damn mama your gonna kill me" her husband Tonio whispered as he looks his wife up and down. Valentina smirks showing her fake snake fangs before a knocking was heard "come it" she said while putting on her black silk robe.

A stripper known as vanilla walks in" Diana is here she's in the dressing room mam" she says with a head bow before leaving.

Valentina turns to her husband "why don't you go wait in the main room it'll be starting soon" she says as she kissed her husband before walking out of her office making her way to the girls dressing room.

She walks in as Ronnie was teaching Diana how to dance sexy "just picture your self dancing sexy by your self in the mirror" Valentina notice the look in Ronnie's eyes and she didn't like it one bit. "and drink as fast as you can you might as well as get faded...hold on" Ronnie says as she glanced at a girl behind diamond aka Diana's shoulder as she walks over to her before yanking the girls head back "where's my money from the party you did I want my money I'm not playing with you" Ronnie says before shoving the girl forward letting go of the girls hair.

Valentina's eyes narrowed "now I know you ain't bulling my girls now are you Ronnie" she says making Ronnie tense up before putting a fake smile on as she turned and faces Valentina. "no mam I'm just trying to keep everyone in check you know" she says nervously when Valentina raised an eyebrow as she slowly walks up to Ronnie "diamond why don't you go wait for me outside the door please" she says not taking her eyes off Ronnie.

Diana nodded before doing what Valentina said as soon as the door closed Valentina and Ronnie were left in silence. "look I was-"Ronnie goes to say only to be back handed by Valentina as she fell to the ground with a busted lip "lets get one thing straight Ronnie I own this club not you, trix or dollar bill if you continue to go out of line that's your ass" Valentina says coldly as Ronnie shakily nod her head.

Valentina stares at her coldly before walking to the door as her heels click against the floor. She opens seeing Diana waiting for her "come on let's get you started" she says as she guides Diana up stairs as music blares. Diana looks around nervous before she is guided by Valentina forward until a regular customer known as Morin stops them as he holds a 10 dollar bill  Diana looks back at Valentina nervous.

Valentina gives her a gentle smile "is okay you go this just do you best" she encouraged Diana who slowly starts to sway and roll her hips nervously.

The dj who noticed the queen smiles big "well look who it is everyone it's the queen!!!"he announced as the people cheer loudly. Valentina smirks while turning to the dj "make some noise if you want to see are queen dance!!!"he yells pumping up the crowd as they cheek louder.

Valentina laughs as she makes her way to the stage as the security guard helps her up "you know which song" she says up to the dj who nods his head before money cant buy you love plays as she makes her way to the sage as she sets her hand on the pole as locks eyes with her husband as she smirks before starting to sway her hips to the beat as she slowly crunches down giving him and many man a good view of her inner thighs as she spreads them open running her hands over her legs. tonoi raises an eyebrow while biting his lip.  

she winks at him before standing back up as she walks around the pole sliding off her black silk robe before letting it fall to the ground as runs her hands up her sides before bending forward arching her as she does a sexy her flip with a smirk as she bends back up to her height before running at the pole as she grabs it with one hand twirling around the pole before turning her body doing a split in mid air as she holds her self up as her chest bounced. Diana can be seen watching her with wide eyes.

she then wraps her legs around the pole as many man whistle for the queen she keeps her legs wrapped around the pole as she bends her back like a snake placing her hands firming on the ground before letting go on one leg as she kicks of with the other preforming a full on spilt onto the ground as she bounced up and down a few times as she twerks before crawling on to her knees as she sexy crawls to the pole as she grabs it with both hands slowly swaying her hips to the beat of the music before turning leaning her back on the pole breathing hard" are yall ready" she asked with a smirk the crowd as the cheer before using her upper body strength as she lifts her feet and lower body up wrapping her entire body around the pole by grabbing the back of her ankle before hooking one leg over the other finally in an upright positioning as she wraps her arms around the pole a if she hugging it before hissing loudly like a snake showing off her fake fangs making the crowd go wild.

Diana watched her mentor with wide eyes at how much the crowd loved and respected her she has a lot to learn to become the confident person Valentina was as she looked back at morin who was still holding out a 10 dollar bill before taking a big gulp before doing her first table dance for the next four years.