business

Valentina was shown in her office as she was doing paperwork when her phone rings. She reached over seeing it was her godfather as a smile graces her face before answering as she pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hello godfather how are you doing"she asked leaning back in her chair.

"Hello Valentina how's my favorite goddaughter doing"Louis asked through the phone.

She leans back in her chair"so what's up"she asked as she holds the phone to her ear.

"Well it seems dollar bill has not payed me back the money he owes me and a little Birdy told me he's been stealing money from you "Louis says through the phone.

Valentina sits there as a deadly glare graces her face"I'll see what I can do godfather "she says clutching the phone the phone.

"I'll see you soon"he says before hanging up. She calmly sits the phone down when vanilla knocks on her office door"come in"Valentina says.

Vanilla walks in"mam diamond is here with her cousin. And dollar bill, Ronnie and Trixie are at it again."she informed.

"Thank you vanilla"Valentina says as she stands up from her chair. Vanilla nods her head before leaving. She exists her office makeing her way to dollar bills office as she slams it open.

Dollar bill jumps as he goes pale. Valentina glares at him."diamond take your cousin to my office."she says calmly as diamond does what she says as her cousin was confused.

Once they leave Valentina looks coldy at dollar bill before snapping her fingers as her men bring in a shouting Ronnie and Trixie who where listening through the tunnel between dollar bills office and the girls changing room.

Once the three were in front of her she was gonna make things clear."so I have information that you have been stealing money from me and someone told me that you Ronnie and Trixie where planning on using diamonds cousin"she says coldly.

Dollar bill scoffs"and who was it that told you I was stealing money from you "he says cockyly as a dark smirk graces Valentinas face"my God farther saint Louis"she says as dollar bill goes pale with fear knowing who he is as Ronnie and Trixie's eyes widen in shock.

"Now if any of you continue to step out of line I will show you what the Mafia do to those who cross them understand"she says deadly as the three nod there heads in fear.

"Good"she says with a sick smile before walking out as she heads back to her office to talk to diamond and her cousin.

She was then shown sitting in her chair in front of diamond and her cousin "now if you want to work here there are a few rules. 1. You must stay professional. 2. You must respect the rules of this club. 3 you get three infractions before you are fired. And 4. Do not cross me"she listed the rules to ebony diamonds cousin as she leans back in her chair.

Ebony smiles not really thinking about the rules just wanting to work"when can I start"she asked as her cousin sighs while Valentina raised an eyebrow she was going to have to keep an eye on this one.

It was later over the two left that Valentina calls her godfather as she holds the phone to her ear.

"Hello godfather I have a feeling that even are I gave them a deadly warning that dollar bill will still try to do everything behind my back so I'll let you threaten him for extra measure."she says as she then nods her head before hanging up as she sits there in silence in her office.