fraction 1 :edited

Valentina was in her office wearing a black halter top with leather pants with her hair in curls as he heeled feet rest on top her desk as she watches everything through her security cameras.

It appears Ronnie and Trixie got there claws hooked into ebony even tho Diana warned her about those two everything in the club was going smoothly her godfathers two best men playing things cool as they wait for dollar bill.

She watches as the girls who needed a break come out she had a feeling that was dollar bills doing. Diamond preformed with perfection after she taught her some new moves.

Her phone rings as she picks it up and answers it"hello"she says.

"Hey I sent to of my men in they'll been coming a few times to catch dallor bill and you have full authority to punish them if they get way out of line my god daughter"st Lewis says through the phone.

"Thank you godfather"Valentina says before hanging up.

It was the next day as she had Reggie and Clyde wait for dallor bill outside the next morning to take him for a little ride. It was a regular night at the club as Ronnie was doing her dance while Valentina walked around making sure her rules were being followed before trix comes on making many many boo.

Trix frowns"y'all ain't shit! Your mamas ain't shit and you're babies ain't gonna be shit! Fuck all y'all with a sick dick!"she yells heading back stage as Valentina smirks before walking away.

She continues to walk around making she everything is okay before seeing ebony leave with Reggie and Clyde as she follows.

When she gets out side she sees Diana and her cousin arguing as Reggie and Clyde already left.

Ebony starts walking away from Diana who had one last thing to say"ebony make the money dont let it make you"she says before leaving.

Ebony walks back towards the entrance before freezing seeing Valentina with a cold look on her face"you broke one of my rules "she says stalking slowly towards ebony.

"Well I was just trying to make money"ebony says.

"It doesn't matter the next time you pull a stunt like this it will be your second infraction don't get a third or else "she says coldy before walking back in leaving a nervous ebony.

*Flashback*

Valentina was shown with a black blazer with a red top with tight black pants with heels as her hair was held up in a high ponytail as she was in her office doing paperwork when a knock was heard"come on"she says.

Soon a sniffling Diana comes in as Valentina looks up"hey what's wrong here have a seat"she says getting up pulling a chair out for Diana who sits down.

"Me, Ronnie and tricks were at a party with some old dudes apparently I was drunk and one of the man paid Ronnie a lot of money to go down on me but I wasn't coherent I was unconscious she raped me"Diana cry's as a dark look crosses Valentinas face.

"Don't worry hon I'll get her for that you stay here and relax I'll send exl to get you some water"Valentina says walking out her office.

"Exl get Diana some water and keep watch on this door I'll be right back."she says before stalking to the dresser room knowing the two will be there as she slams the door open"everyone beside Ronnie and tricks get out now"the orders as to if her men walk in and quickly grab a hold of Ronnie and tricks who struggled.

"So you think it's okay to rape someone or take advantage of them well that don't fly here with me so to make sure it doesn't happen again I'm gonna give y'all a physical warning"Valentina says as she pulls out a a knife as she flips it open before opening her lighter as she heats it up as Ronnie and tricks struggle with fear as Valentina walks forward she stands in front of Ronnie before cutting into her shoulder as the bitch screams in agony as blood purse out Valentina yanks out the knife before reheating it as she now stands in front of tricks before stabbing the knife into her waist as the women screams and cry's in agony.

Valentina yanks out the knife "let this be a warning cause if it happens again y'all's punishment will be far worse"she says coldy before nodding her head as her men drop the crying woman to the floor before she and her man walk out.

*Flashback ends*

Valentina leans back into her chair as she drinks her wine staring out.