Justice : edited

It was another busy night at the club as it was packed. Valentina was shown in her office wearing a tight black dress with a blazer as she wore gladiator heels as she watches everything through the security camera.

She gave diamond the past two nights off after she heard what her cousin did and the stress with school. Soon her phone rings as she answers it"hey diamond how are you doing"she asked with a smile leaning against her chair.

"Oh God Valentina it was heart breaking"diamond said crying making Valentina worried sitting up.

"What's wrong"she asked diamond.

"Well me and blue were on a date and ebony called saying she needed a ride home or something cause apparently the party Ronnie hosted for her brother since he was getting married well it was nothing but dudes with only her and Ronnie. I should have just gone straight over there but Valentina when I got there she was in a room beat up bleeding with nothing but a blanket barely covering her she was raped"diamond explained crying as a dark look goes over Valentinas face.

"It's all gonna be alright diamond when you get here we'll straighten everything out I'll deal with Ronnie,trix and dollar bill"she says as diamond sniffles in the background with okay before hanging up.

Valentina sat her phone down as she gets up walking out her office to the entrance as she opens the door seeing diamond and blue skid in a car in front of the club she shoves little man"get out of my damn way"she says before the three hid into the club with Valentina leading the way.

She slams open the door to the dressing room open "everyone gets out but Ronnie trix I'll deal with you in a minute"Valentina says with a dark glare as the girls all run out as Ronnie sits there scared out of her mind she wore a tiger striped long sleeve shirt with black pants with a gold belt and heels with jewelry.

"Diamond blue y'all step out for a moment then diamond you can have at her"Valentina says as she glares at Ronnie while blue and diamond step out with the door closed.

Now it was just the two of them"I've warned you time and time again Ronnie I'm not the one you want to fuck with but you,dollar bill and trix have pissed me off for the final time"she says stalking slowly towards Ronnie before grabbing her be the neck as she choked before punching her with her had as her rings cut deeping into her face before shoving Ronnie on to the ground before stomping on to her side making the women cry as a cracking was heard.

Valentina cracks her neck as she then grabs Ronnie by the hair yanking her up on her feet "your gonna learn it's not wise to fuck with a mafia or a mafia princess/wife"she says coldy as Ronnie shakes with fear seeing the blood lust in her bosses eyes before she was thrown into one of the many mirrors by the stations as it shattered as Ronnie falls to the ground crying in pain.

Valentina shrugs off off her blazer as she tossed it up on a hook before undoing her heels as she kicks them off as she then stalks towards Ronnie managed to slowly get back on to her feet with tears making her make up run who backs who looks around as she grabs a piece of a broken heel and slashes Valentina across the face as both stand still as a cut was on Valentina face as blood slides out.

Valentina raised a hand to her face as she feels blood before pulling her hand away seeing it with blood "wrong choice bitch"she spat before charging Ronnie into a counter as she screams in pain before Valentina grabs her by the neck slamming her in a mirror hard as it shattered before pulling her up and into a choke hold like a snake as Ronnie pulls at her arm"lets see what i can do to your face"she says before grabbing a broken shard and brings it up to ronnies face as she slowly cuts deep across her face as blood oozes out as Ronnie crys in pain.

Valentina then kicks her in the knees making the bitch fall to her knees before tossing the shard away they grabbing her head smashing it against her knee breaking Ronnies nose then Yanks her up before throwing her hard into the locker then drags her by the hair across the room and pins her down grabbing her neck before pulling her knife out and carved a whole into her shoulder were the burn stab wound she gave her as blood spills out as Ronnie crys as blood starts to soak her shirt.

Valentina slowly gets up breathing heavily before spitting on her.

"You can come in diamond"Valentina calls out as the door opens as diamond walks in seeing Ronnie heavily injured as she walks over as Valentina picks up her shoes and blazer as running runs the tears and snot from weakly from her face as she pulls her self up with a groan leaning against one of the stations"go ahead beat her ass "she says as diamond sits her purse down as Valentina walks out closing the door behind her as she waits with blue.

Diamond glares at Ronnie walking over"I'm gonna kick your mother fuckin ass"she spat jabbering a finger in Ronnies face.

Ronnie smirks with a bloody smile forgetting she sin pain from Valentina as blood continues to soak her top moving diamonds hand"naw after I kick your ass I might just do you how junior did ebony"she says which made diamond snap as she grabs Ronnie by the shoulders slamming her into the wall cracking another mirror.

Ronnie punched diamond across the face before diamond punched her harder making Ronnies head swing to the side before Ronnie grabs her as she tackles diamond to the ground. Diamond gunts as she gets on her hand and knees as Ronnie gets on her back and wraps a hand around her neck trying to choke her as diamond lifts them both up as they lean against the table as make falls to the ground as Ronnie was now stepping on top of the long table in front of a mirror as diamond slams her head against Ronnie twice with a scream as she slammed against the mirror shattering it as it cuts her face and mouth as blood splatters against the wall.

Diamond hunces over holding her neck breathing hard as Ronnie was stunned for a second as blood sticks to her hair before she grabs a hold of diamond going to choke her again diamond gets loose shoving her away"stupid freak!"before grabbing Ronnie by the shoulders kneeling her between the legs before stepping back breathing hard.

Ronnie moves her hair out of her face"there aint no balls there bitch"she says with a bloody mouth.

"Could've fooled me !"diamond says as Ronnie swings at her punching diamond in the face who punches her back harder as Ronnie groans falling to the ground.

Valentina and blue were shown behind the door. Valentina had her arms crossed while blue jumps here and there before she sees dollar bill rushing forward with exl and little man with tricks who wore a pink style top that tide under her chest with pants and hills and a few girls.

"Well hello dollar bill"she says holding up the gun Diana gave blue who was shocked sing he had it in his hands not to long ago"I've had it with you, Ronnie and tricks and if with of you so much as try to step forward a bullet will be going into your heads"she says with a threat cocking the gun letting them know she wasn't joking before looking at exl"you can go exl I've got it from here"she says as the man nods his head before turning around leaving as little men quickly followed with the other girls.

"You think you important dollar bill but your nothing but dirt underneath my shoe. I've given you and your bitches to many warnings it ends tonight especially for your ass dollar bill"she says coldy as tricks hides behind dollar bill as the two were frozen in fear.

Diamond was shown punching Ronnie into a full body mirror as it shattered as she trips over her hills falling to the floor as the mirror falls. Diamond stumps onto her hip as Ronnie trys to crawl away before getting kicked in the stomach as she groans slamming back into the locker behind her as she was breathing heavily she ducks just as diamond goes to stump her in the face but hits the locker in stead before stumping on her other side twice as another cracking sound was heard as Ronnie screamed in pain.

"Come on bitch! Come on!"diamond says as Ronnie groans getting up before tackling diamond as they fall to the ground as diamond gets on top of her diamond punched her in the face right between the nose and eye as Ronnie groans turning out trying to crawl away on her hands and knees as her belt swings as it broke during the fight before falling on her side in pain but diamond wasn't done as shw grabs Ronnie by the hair who coughs as she was brought to her knees "its bitches like you that make it harder for women like me!"she says before Punch Ronnie one more time as she falls to the ground with a groan.

Diamond gets up breathing hard "that's for Ebony!"she says before stomping hard on Ronnie who groans laying there in pain"that's for me!"she says before spitting on Ronnie and grabbing her purse.

She opens the door breathing heavily "come on let's go"she says as she walks forward before stareing at trix with hate before punching the women the face as tricks cry's falling into dollar bills arms as the three walk past as Valentina hands diamond her gun back before turning back around and punched tricks so hard as she and dollar bill fall to the ground "don't ever fuck with me"she says coldy before they leave.