fools: edited

It was like any other night as Valentina wore a short black dress with a blazer and some heels as her hair was pinned back.

She walks around making sure her customers were happy as then saw Diana but she had a from.

Valentina makes her way over"hey honey what's wrong"she asked.

"Just dealing with alote everyone having something to say and ebony sleeping with my boyfriend it's just a lot but I'll be fine"Diana says with a small smile before heading to the locker rooms to change.

She then sees the rapper me so horny with some friends as she smiles walking over with her husband "hello my name is Valentina and this is my husband Tonio I am the owner of the club please enjoy while having the vip room"she says before leading them over to the vip room.

She then sees all the strippers quickly heading ever as she rolls her eyes seeing trix with in the group as she walks off heading to her office.

She sits in her chair watching the security cameras as everything was going smoothly well besides Clyde acting like a fool as xl had to remove him from the stage as two girls were dancing.

She then looks to the one in the locker room before sitting up straight as she sees Ronnie forcing her self on diamond before running out her office.

She slams the locker door open "back the fuck up Ronnie now"she says as Ronnie who was wearing her usual slutty clothes with a black leather top and skirt with heels whirls around with wide eyes as diamond who wore a purple bra that ties in the front and short shorts that hug her body as she looked relieved to sees me.

"It's not what it looks like"Ronnie says scared before gun shots where heard as the girls come in screaming as Valentina rushes out 'what the hell was going on' ran through her Tonio what happened"she asked her husband.

"Clyde got drunk and tried to go to the vip room were most of the girls went but Luke's bodyguard wasn't letting it happen they got into a fight which broke out bad when Reggie jumps in the mix and pulls out a gun starting to shoo"he explains.

To say Valentina was pissed was an understatement "bring those fuckin fools to my office now!"she roars with anger as she stumps to her office as her husband follows after her.

Reggie and Clyde were shown being dragged in by her man"man get the fuck off me!"Clyde yells before they were shoved onto there knees in front of Valentina and tonio.

"Who's this bitch"Reggie says grunting.

"This bitch happens to be the god daughter of your employer and the princess of the Italian Mafia "she state coldy making them freeze as she her husband hand sher a gun as she stands up"now since you thought it was a good idea to shoot up mine and my fathers club this is a warning so you wont do it again"she says before shooting Reggie and Clyde in there legs as they cry out in pain"if you do something like this again the bullet will be in you heads now get out of my sight"she says coldy as they were taken out her sight.

"I think that warning will be enough to teach them that if they do something stupid like this again it will get them killed and why did you run out the office earlier"Tonio asked wrapping an arm around his wife's waist.

"I was watching the security camera feeds and saw Ronnie try to force herself onto Diana"Valentina says running a hand through her hair"I can't wait to get rid of the three thorns in my side"she says with venom as the two share a look soon they will be dealt with.