Friday

We all had came to India for our friends wedding

We all had came to India for our friends wedding. Udaybir singh and Amara aggarwal...

They both were our common friends and now they chose to tie knots. Their relationship never had started softly. It started out rough and rocky. It was not a garden of roses but a grave of thorns. We had saw Amara face the cruelty of the world. She was brave enough then but broken from inside. Udaybir and Amara must have had some horrible past trauma but look at them now. She is the luckiest girl in the whole world. I saw how Udaybir looked at her. 

Those brown orbs staring at her with love, affection and more love. He must have felt so lucky though he never took the first step an it was all Abhinav. Amara's brother, he noticed that his sister was in the need of love and was in love. Abhinav was the one that brought them together, the one who made them the luckiest people on the earth and the one who will do anything for the happiness of his sister. I have seen this before, with Me and Camilla, With Sof and Niko.

 I have seen many people look at their love like this. And sometimes wonder if someone would ever look at me like that?

We had boarded our plane around 5 am to reach India on time. We had so much to do. Do our nails, Go shopping, learn of indian rituals and last but not the least eat indian food. Oh my gawd I will cry I just love their delicacies. Around 6 am I woke up because the loud snores. I was seated beside Niko. He was my enemy and worse but everybody had taken their seats and betrayed me. I looked at him very irritated because he was the reason I woke up from my precious sleep and thought of a wicked Idea. I smirked and begin to the plan. 

I took out his airpods from his pocket and connected it from my phone. I placed it in his ear roughly and pretended to be sleep. In about a minute, I played a rock song at full volume and zipped my lips pressing my laugh. I felt a huge jerk beside me and Niko screamed.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED, WHO'S PREGNANT?" He said but I had already planned that too. I had place the sound proofing shield in everyone's seat so they did not even get a hint of this prank. I now started my part.

"YAH! YOU FUCKIN BULLSHIT STOP SCREAMING AND SLEEP" I said actually irritated by his screaming and snoring. He looked at me wide eyed and then settled down. His eyes went down to my hands and pulled away my phone.

"Yah! Alessia what the fuck?" He said and I snatched away my phone from his hands. 

" I was listening to music what is your deal with it" I said showing my limited airpods to him. He was not convinced but soon felt asleep. I felt proud as my mission had accomplished and also slept. But before that I inserted to cotton buds in his nostrils and also took a pic of him like that. Me and my great mind.

.

.

.

We arrived in India around 8 am. When we got down from the plane the breathed the air. It was so clean and nice. The weather was great. Sun shining brightly and clouds making their own drawing in the sky. Everything was beautiful.