Birthday

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I said as I my eyes settled due to the sunlight another morning another day to have fun and live life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I said as I my eyes settled due to the sunlight another morning another day to have fun and live life. I looked down at the buildings near my penthouse.

I was damn excited today and why wouldn't I even be it was my best friend's birthday ACE. I got up, wore a shirt as my torso was naked, and looked at the blondie sleeping peacefully in my bed. Her hair was messed up; and clothes scattered in my room. She was just a toy I called when I was bored well one of many toys. I just looked at her sleeping like it was her bed and her house. I woke her up threw her out of my room and went to freshen up. My cock was aching. She didn't knew how to suck ugh. 

I called one of my female servants to get her out of my house until I come back all ready to go.

.

.

I bathed, wore casuals just a white tee with black cargo, and got in my SUV to reach Ace's house. After 15 minutes which felt like an hour, I reached his mansion and saw him being bored and his big sister was ordering him around on his birthday. He and his sister. I shook my head laughing.

It might be  his birthday but he still obeying his sister's orders? It is everyday's work. You should see his face when it is Crystal's birthday. This is the scene I should record. What? You know blackmail material is always needed even if it is your best friend aka brother. 

I went inside greeted Crystal Sis and then back-hugged my brother. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECOND FAVOURITE PERSON ON EARTH!!!!!" I said (my first favourite will always be my mother, father and my sister Sofi). He turned around and the look on his face made me grin. He was done with this world. 

"Hello? It is my birthday still I am decorating. Help me you piece of shit" he said but i practically ignored his sulking and words and said

 "You know for one day you should say I am your favourite on earth" I dramatically acted broken and he said "IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN 31'ST FEBRUARY COMES OKIE?" and we both laughed. I helped him to decorate after his 5 minutes sulking session and including one bottle of wine.. before his birthday party and he got dressed up as it was almost time for the party.

.

 I also changed into a single black suit and kind of twined with my friend here. The first guest arrived as expected, Axel wearing a single black suit. The girls are going to die tonight. "Are there any plans for tonight"  I asked them both with a sadistic smirk. 

"Pretty blondies and brunettes you both have your room" Ace said with a smirk and we all grinned  while drinking our champagne. We all were talking to our college friends when we heard boys hooting and immediately knew who it was. We turned our heads towards the entrance where we saw five girls standing looking elegant as if they were the queens. 

.

Sofia Volkov my sister, Ariana Harper talked a few times, Isa my childhood friend, Camilla Ferrari one of the Ferraris and my sister's friends and last but not least my enemy Alessia Fucking Ferrari. She wore a red blood backless dress. Her dress stopped at her thighs and sculpted her perfect curves. 

.

Her face barely had any makeup still she looked pretty. Her wavy hair was tied in a ponytail and her boobs slightly popped out. Shoot I was fantasising about my enemy I looked around to see if someone had caught me but thankfully no When I looked at Sof her eyes slightly narrowed and she quickly looked when I caught her. I knew she caught me too but never mind. I saw Ace greeting them.

 I saw Ace greeting them