Chapter 6 The bespeckled boy and the goddess he met

Kazu ishii backed up holding the iv pole in his hands as he stood infront of a blond haired woman as his friend now a monster came at him, okada.... He said, now cmon man don't do this! He watched as his friend okada advanced on him grinning like a mad man eyes glowing purple he giggled like a crazy as he looked at kazu but then he seemed to notice the blond woman behind him and grinned even harder his gaze never leaving her, the blond woman seeming to notice him staring at her flinched away in fear, kazu then moved in his line of site, don't you look at her like that man if- if you come any closer I-I'll use this I swear he shouted.

His zombified friend got closer and got closer

How did this happen? He thought how could this have happened? He remembered his friend being sick taking him to the nurses office the purple mist seeping in from the door him and the beautiful nurse passing out and then this happening was he gonna have to kill his only friend?

RAAAAAH the monster roared and lunged at kazu, he slammed the pole again his friend trying to push him back into the two to grappled with one another,
Dammit man stop kazu said with gritted teeth, but as he said this he began to notice he was reaching over him trying to get to the nurse! He gritted his teeth and shoved his friend down to the ground, he lifted the object with sorrowful rage and slammed it down on his former friend!

BAM!
I'm sorry man forgive me please he did it again.

Bam!

Bam!!

Bam!!!

He bashed his friend into the ground until he finally stopped moving.

Signing in relief but looking at his friend in sadness, I'm sorry man he said a small tear falling from his eye.

Wiping it off he looked at the nurse the beautiful shizuka marikawa.

School nurse.

Nicest woman he ever met.

And the love of his life!

Kazu ishi had always been fond of the beautiful school nurse ever since he met her when she first got here about a year ago.

Flash back

Kazu was walking to school as usual eating a muffin he had brought for breakfast just having normal morning nothing out of the ordinary school would start in like 2 minutes but he knew he could make it.

Help! He heard.

Kazu stopped eating and looked around for the voice.

Help I'm stuck! He hear the voice again.

He looked around and saw a woman who appeared to be stuck in her car!

The woman was bent over stuck between the boxes that was in the trunk of her tiny car she appeared to be trying to get something but got stuck.