Chapter 3 The genius the nerd and the best friends.

Warning this chapter contains scenes of R!!! DONT READ OF YOU CANT HANDLE THIS STUFF THIS IS AN ADULT FIC NOT FOR CHILDREN PLEASE DONT READ THIS FIC AT ALL IF OF YOU CANT TAKE THIS CONTENT thank you:

Saya did not know how she ended up in this first a damn riot breaks out. She breathed in that strange mist that was still in her lungs as she was still coughing a little. And now she was stuck with this fat nobody. She had been sitting here trying not to stare at him for 15 minutes. Umm takagi-san.... She looked up was he talking to her? Are you alright? She glared at him whispering. No I am not fat ass first I get attacked by a bunch of students and now I'm stuck in here with you!!! Kota's head lowers at her insult he was used to being insulted and bullied but her words hurt more for some reason. As takagi thought more about her horrid situation. Her head started to hurt her vision getting blurry. Takagi-San!!! She heard before everything went black.

With the others

Takashi and his group had been shoved back outside in the stares Takashi had been In before coming inside. The smog was still outside but it was not as much as before but it was still upsetting. The coughed and sputtered ta-Takashi h-help me. she reached a hand out to him he reached out to her to get her hand but the smog was overwhelming she passed out on the floor he did to hisashi was watching them both. He smiled approvingly before he himself fell unconscious.

With saya and the other boy

Takagi was laying on her back with a wet towel of her head. The chubby boy was standing over her wondering what was wrong with her. As he stared at her he unintentionally looked at her breasts they were HUGE!!! He gazed at them blushing and giggling lost in his perverted thoughts for a few seconds before shaking it off this was not the time for this he had to help her. Uhhh he heard her grown. She was moving in her sleep. T-takagi-San? He said. Clatter! He turned and say a pencil had fallen off the table. Huh? He thought why did that happen? He thought nothing of it turning his attention back to saya. Who was still moving around in her sleep. Crash!!! He jumped and looked again seeing a jar that was on the table had fallen over. Wh-what the hell was. As soon as he thought these things. Another thing in the room moved then another then another.

He was starting to freak out. I-IS THIS CLASSROOM HAUNTED???? As soon as he thought that though everything suddenly stopped. Along with takagi. He was looking around frantically.

Hey a voice said.

He looked over to see saya awake looking at him. What happened she asked. W-well takagi San you passed out and I tried to help you he said. Noticing the towel on her head she looked at it then at him well thanks I suppose she said getting up. But we can't stay here we need to get out of here she said getting up. She walked over to open the classroom door before stopping. She looked at him before saying. I thank you for helping me but don't get in my way or get us killed got it! She said with her hands on her hips looking at him. He was going to respond until he noticed her. Cleavage.