Chapter 5 the geniuses power and her lust

Saya stood up on her feet, kohta watched her and began to move up to help her.

She put out her hand, stay back she said.

Takagi-San? He said.

I think I got this she said.

Saya stepped foward and made a gesture with her hands. All the tools in that were floating near her moved in front of her to point at the creature.

You got this saya her dopple said, just focus and fire!

She nodded her head focusing on the monster.

She was ready.

The monster girl growled at her saya just smirked back enraging her more the creature moved foward to attack.

Saya got a heavy wrench from the tools and cast her hand out! They wrench shot forward towards the beast, it dodged moving its head out of the way smiling evilly at saya, her smirk never left her face as saya pulled her hand back.

The creature seemed confused wondering what she was doing

THUNK!!!

Only to scream in pain as the wrench hit her in the back of the head. Seeing the creature was stunned from the pain saya seemed to get in Idea.

Using whatever this was saya made all the tools get back into the tool box they all fell from.

The monster recovered seemingly ready to kill moving closer to strike!

CRASH!!!

Only to be hit with a heavy tool box in the stomach the creature doubled over as the air was knocked out of her, she fell to her knees trying to breath but.....

Crash!

Saya did not stop her assault using this power she smashed the tool box on the creatures head again and again and again and again.

Saya kept bashing the creature with the tool box up and down up and down.

Saya then stopped growing tired of it she moved the tool box toward herself placing it on the ground and started to walk back to kota as she was walking her doppelgänger walked next to her, you know it's not dead right it muttered.

Saya closed her eyes, hmph! What do you take me for, as the creature ran towards her again like her attacks did nothing in a sneak attack, saya held up one finger before moving it to the right.

A chair moved in the creature's way tripping it and causing it to fall face first on the tool box THUNK!!! The creature again howled in pain as its face was smashed in again!

Saya turned back and looking at the creature with annoyance.

Hmm I guess it's time to use the heavy stuff let's see how far I can take this.

Saya then held out her arms from Side to side seeming to focus her hair began to float and move around and she began to float.

The creature on the ground was still groaning in pain before its groans became laughter and she began to rise on her hands and knees, hehe not enough! It said, that all you GOT! It challenged looking up at saya.

Only to see saya sitting on the teachers desk cross legged and her hand on her chin with a smirk, hmm nope this is!

The monster was confused but then she looked around and saw something to at made her horrified!