Chapter 11

I have decided to change the time the royal court will be held. Instead of two days, it will be held in three days. There is a reason for that, and you will find out what it is.
______________________________________

The royal guards met the Queens convoy two towns over. Presenting the missive that gave the Queen and her convoy permission to enter the Imperial City. Upon asking about the prince. They informed the Queen that the prince looked happy, and it seemed that the Crown Prince loved him. The news stills her worry and the anxiety within the Queen. It's not long now, then she will meet her daughters son. Her grandson. She laid her head back against the headrest as the carriage rolls along.

"My Queen, may I ask a question?."

Eunuch Yize asked, and the Queen lifted her head and answered.

"What is on your mind Eunuch Yize?."

The eunuch cleared his throat lightly before he spoke.

"Will my Queen take the prince away?. Knowing that he is the heir to the thrown?."

Eunuch Yize asked, and the Queen thought for a while before she answered.

"No, I can not. Wei Ying and the Crown Prince are already in love. He is treated with respect and care. I will never separate two mates from each other. About the heir to the thrown. That he is, but I would compromise and ask if they should have children that one of them becomes the heir to the Celestial Kingdom. I could not keep my daughter bound, nor will I do that to her son."

She spoke with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"My Queen spoke such wise words. I still wished our Crown Princess were alive and well, but we can rest assured that we have found a piece of her in her son."

Eunuch Yize said, and the Queen answers.

"Such true words Eunuch Yize. Such true words. "

And they both went quiet as the queen laid her head back again and closed her eyes. Eunuch Yize looked at the Queen with a sad smile on his face and eyes. His Queen had lost so much when she lost her only daughter and believed that her grandson was dead. She may not look like it, but he knows that her soul ages decades. He is thankful for whoever wrote and told her that her grandson was still alive. He just hopes and pray that the boy did not suffer in this life for the Queen will bring death and destruction to whoever laid a hand on the prince. He sighs softly and continues with the correspondence he is busy with.
_____________________________________

The Imperial carriage rolled into the lotus pier and stopped in the courtyard. A disciple greets them, and they inform him that they need to speak to young lady Jiang and the young master. Another went to minister Jiang office and informs him that four Imperial guards are outside. Two on horseback and two driving the carriage. He quickly got up and told the disciple to inform his wife before making his way out of his office.He wondered why the Imperial guards were here.

Lady Jiang and her brother were taking a walk through lotus pier when the disciple spotted them and hurriedly running towards them. He bowed and informed them that the Imperial Guard wished to speak with the two of them. They thanked them and quickly made their way to the courtyard. On their way, though, they were informed once again that the minister and his wife were waiting for them in thrown hall with  Imperial guards. Quickly changing directions. They made their way towards the thrown hall.

"I do not understand why they can not tell us what this is about Fengmian. We are their parents and should also be informed."

Yu Ziyuan said, displeased.

"My lady, you heard the Imperial guards. We can not force them to give the letter to us to read. It is a direct order from the crown prince himself. There is nothing we can do but wait until A-li and A-Cheng arrive."