Chapter 4

Wei Wuxian was sitting behind the low table standing in the corner of the room. A parchment and ink brush in hand. Busy writing a letter to his siblings. Telling them that he was fine. That they need not have to worry about him. Even though he knows that they will anyway. He told them how beautiful the palace was and the gardens. He did not tell them that he had met the crown prince by accident. Really, it was. He really needs to be more careful from now. Telling them how much he misses them, and he hope to see them soon. He ended the letter by telling them that they all will soon be meeting the crown prince one on one. He will inform them how it went. Giving it a once over, he sealed it and placed it down.

His mind wonders back to those golden eyes, and the Crown Princes strong arms and his soothing scent. Sandalwood. Really, it should be a crime. To look so beautiful and smelling so so good. He left out a small, frustrated groan. More to himself. He wishes he could be surrounded by that scent every day for the rest of his life. It would be heaven. He could feel his omega agreeing with him, and his face felt warm. He smiles, thinking how he would bathe himself in the crown prince scent. Will get lost in those beautiful sunlit eyes.

God, what am I thinking. The crown prince will never choose you. You are just a servant off the Jiangs. Another frustrated groan and then a light slap against his head, which made him look up.

"What was that for?".

He asked with a pout as he rubbed his head, pretending that it hurt.

"Stop. Tell me why you were blushing like a maiden in love, and why didn't you tell us that you met the crown prince. You know the whole palace, and we mean the one we are currently living in is talking about it.Apparently, you tried to seduce the crown prince."

Mingzhu said with a smile on her face. Wei Wuxian looked shocked at her words.

"I did what now?".

He asked, dumbfounded and shocked.

"Yeah. Apparently, you pretended to faint right in front of the crown prince. Seducing him with your non existing scent."

Mingxia continues. Knowing that Wei Wuxian scent could not be smelled. Wei Wuxian could only stare at them with his mouth agape.

"Do you wish to share with your mere servants what had occurred between you and the Crown Prince. Young Master Wei."

They said in unison while pretending to bow as Wei Wuxian rubbed his hands over his face and groans for the umpteenth time that morning. Leaving the two sisters to smile and sat opposite him at the table.

"It wasn't like that. I took a walk as you know and ended up in this beautiful garden. I enjoyed the serene and quiet when I had this stupid idea to fall back, and you know. The next thing I know, I was caught by someone who turns out to be the crown prince. Nothing really happened. Why must people always make something out of nothing."

He groans out frustrated. The two sisters saw the light blush on his face and smiled.

"You know, Wuxian, it's not a bad thing wanting something or someone you know. You deserve it. Honestly, Wuxian. Stop selling yourself sort just because of that woman's words."

Mingzhu said as she looked at her friend. That woman really messed him up. With her vitriol words and anger.

He gave a soft smile and shook his head lightly.

"I know it's just that. I don't know. I would like to believe that what you say is true, but it's not that easy. I wish that it was."

He said, looking at the table as he felt tears start to prick at his eyes. Feeling his hands being pulled. He looked up, and the tears fell when he saw the caring and loving look in the sisters eyes. They both let go of his hands and stood up. They walked around the table and sat beside him. Both on each side of him and gave him a hug.