Chapter 3 - Jubilation

Start from the beginning

"It's like traumatizing something when it's still young... Whatever disorders or misfortunes it had beforehand, hell, even if it doesn't have any... Will be increased tenfold no matter how little or big the experience they unfortunately witnessed."

"But that doesn't mean we should be off-guard, any notice of something drastic happening, we will take action, just as Error said."

"...Then our only choice right about now is to explore this new realm? Try to govern and see what it offers?" Dust sighed, one still of concern however he was beginning to ease up noticeably, he was reluctant to the idea but no doubt was Zeph and Error right.

"Well, what other choice do we have?" Zeph slightly but playfully shrugged his arms, but in execution, he only managed to do it halfway, as he too felt tense for an instant.

"So, when do we go to this new place?" Error questioned.

"I'd like to suggest in a few hours, given since it seems to be recently birthed, it probably needs to adjust to our world, like an actual child," Ink said, stretching out his hands in a sort of chopping motion as if fidgeting.

"I'll agree with Ink, primarily because I can't understand all these cosmos for shit..." Horror said, letting out a painfully exhausted grunt, while Killer only pointed his thumb at Horror, bouncing it in a way which unmistakably, signaled his agreement.

"Aha... Well, if that's the case, we'll be off to this new 'multiverse' after five hours or so, is that alright with you all?" Zeph spoke out as he cracked his knuckles and stretched his arms, as the tenseness of the situation began to wash away from the group, and they all collectively nodded.

"Good, it's settled then... In the meantime, all of you can go prepare whatever you need... Make sure it's not too excessive though," Zeph said for the last time, before unanimously although on a peaceful end, everyone began to walk away, into their respective portals as they then left the Anti-Void, except for Ink of course, who stayed, which Error was indifferent about now...

THE OMEGA TIMELINE

The initial wariness that grew over the timeline began to dissipate as minutes passed since the multiversal quaking had stopped, the same went for the second multiverse, the protectors of each multiverse alike watched over its residents, and the universes themselves to make sure there were no possible aftershocks due to the magnitude of such shaking.

But despite such events happening, elsewhere in The Plaza of the gratifying Omega Timeline, in the outdoors where the false yet comforting sun shined brightest, there was one lone, average-sized square table, with two small chairs placed on opposite sides, on the table was a chessboard, one that had just started the beginning of its match, two of the players were sat on the chairs, observing their respective pieces, thought it was silent, one of them finally talked.

"I'll be honest, I didn't think you were good at Chess, I'm saying that a sort of... Shocker, not any bit of offense, really," Dust said, with a light chuckle as he put on a soft smile, as Zeph, on the other side of the table lifted his head up, and thus his locked hands where his chin initially rested on, though his mask was unmoving as always, one could see what lied behind it.

"Hmm, you're usually the type to focus on these types of things silently, you only do small talk after it's over... You feeling clouded by something?" Zeph spoke in a calm tone, one of his hands balling up into a fist as the other rested on the table's edges before he put the side of his face comfortably on his closed hand.