Escaped🎀||

Tw: biting

-Narration-
*It was boring as Sade stayed restrained she scoffed and wanted out she never saw M or her kids*

"This is all stupid!" *she groaned licking her feet suddenly she tore the restrain off her arm she seemed shocked but quickly unrestrained her other arm then unrestrained her legs*

"Is this..finally over!?" *she thought then remember Uzi and N were gone to visit X and Calista as she sneaked to the window and crawled out of it her feet crunched in the snow she escaped the bunker as she panted feeling relieved*

"After so long...!!!" *she cried*

(Few hours later back at bunker)
*Uzi was opening the apartment she collapsed on the couch then said*

"Honey go check up on Sade..." *N nodded but when he opened the door he screamed*

"BISCUITS!" *uzi groaned and went in the room and said*

"BITE ME! WHERE IS SHE!?" *Uzi yelled back*

"I DON'T KNOW!!" *they ran to X's apartment*

-🎀Sade's Pov🎀-

*I was looking at the snow then crashed into someone I noticed it was M which was usual he always liked taking walks alone I hugged him tightly as he seemed shocked*

"SADE!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" *he hugged up to me*

"Don't leave me!!" *I cried staying near him I was very clingy as he calmed me down rubbing my cheek as I hugged him tighter crying*

"Shh..let's go back to the bunker.." *I cried scared*

"NO!I DON'T WANT TO!!" *I shook scared*

"Calm down..." *I heard his soft voice then calmed down but then heard Uzi and N scream for me I freaked out and hugged M tighter as M spread his wings alert*

"M..we need Sade we need to find out what the virus is.." *m was growling his horns glow a bit*

"NO! She's clearly scared y'all can't work with her well!!" *N and Uzi realized and saw Sade crying and calmed down and then Uzi said*

"If you at least stay on your bed in your apartment you can stay with your kids and M..while we excitement..?" *I thought then nodded as m carried me*

(At Sades apartment)
*I was laying on the bed cuddling M as he then said*

"Sooo..another kid??" *I blushed and refused as he frowned and begged his tail wagging as I blushed trying to refuse*

"Hush it M." *X walked in with Calista as Uzi then said*

"I found what the virus is..but we need to find Sd-4 to get rid of it..or Sade will die.." *M frowned hugging Sade as sade cried scared*

"One problem mom. HOW ARE WE GONNA FIND A DRONE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW!?"  *X looked mad as Calista calmed him as X sighed and carried Calista as she tried getting out his grip*

"We can find that out later just go rest.." *everyone left Sade and M are alone*

"So..another kid?" *he frowned with puppy eyes*

"When will you stop asking?.." *I huffed annoyed*

"Once I get what I want." *he smirked knowing it was working*

"Err..maybe when meadow turns 2.." *he then jumped up and down happy*

"Gosh your annoying sweetie.." *I blushed embarrassed*

"Any I know you like it~" *he blushed then put me on his lap as he smiled*

"Don't tell me where out of oil I restocked like a week ago!?" *she groaned*

"I always drink it all..sides your oil taste better it's more sweet." *he bit down on my should as I flinched grabbing his horns hissing*

(10 minutes later)
"you left a deep bite mark M!?" *I blushed as he licked it and it healed I scoffed then cuddled him under the covers falling asleep I smiled a bit loving how annoying he could be sometimes..*

Fin