Broken heart🎀||

**Disclaimer**
(hello I decided to skip this to teen au and btw Sade lost feelings for M a bit because he had another girlfriend so this is basically when she found out when he had a gf enjoy)

-🎀Sade's Pov🎀-1
*I was walking to M's dorm then my eyes caught M talking with another girl I felt jealous but then got courage to ask him who it was as I walked up to him I notice him kiss the girls cheek I backed up shocked and teared up and backed up but m noticed me I seemed shocked and held my tears and waved greeting him and the other girl then I asked* "Who is this?, M?" *He smiled then said meet my girlfriend R he said with a smile as I frowned a bit then quickly smiled while hold my tears and shaked her hand greeting her then said bye to him and R and went to my dorm were X was in his room with his friend Felicia as I got on my bed crying my tails drooped as I laid my face in my pillow*

-💜X's Pov💛-
*I was talking to my friend Felicia when I heard my sister slam her room door we both looked at each other confused then I said I'll be back as I went to my sisters door I opened it slowly then saw her crying I sat down slowly on her bed as she cried I asked what's wrong but she refused to tell me as I grabbed her and put her beside me and pat her back to try and comfort her as she cried then she grabbed onto my jacket crying louder as I quickly calmed her after 3 minutes she calmed down then I asked what happen but she kept quiet my voice got more stern and I asked what happened she looked at me dry digital tears on her face and screen*

-🎀Sade's Pov🎀-
*I looked at my brother not wanting to tell him as I tried to get up but he pulled me back on the bed he looked mad as I sighed then said* "M he has a girlfriend..and I liked him..." *I frowned as X sighed and said* "I know it hurts Sade but you need to support your best friend he's happy with her.." *I teared up and wiped my tears and sighed and said* "Alright..I'll support him brother.." *I hugged my brother as he said he's going back to his room, I said bye then I laid in my bed and fell asleep still sad but I thought it would be fine just being friends with him as I drifted off to sleep*