.?🎀||

Tw: Gore, almost death

-Narration-
*Sade was asleep as M was snoring loudly she woke up annoyed and got a house coat on and walked out the bunker her feet crunched in the snow  she didn't notice a wild drone appear sneaking as she looked at the sky smiling suddenly she hear Calista voice*
//////////////🎀

"SADE WATCH OUT!" *she looked behind her and saw the wild drone her eyes widen but Calista got in-front of her and got scratched in the torso Sade grabbed Calista scared and ran as the wild drone tripped on a rock and lost them once they made it to a cave Calista had an oil soaked shirt Sade flinched but didn't know what to do her phone had no service and it would be dangerous to return at the time due to all the wild drone

"Stay in there Calista.. X or M will find us.." *she wrapped her house coat around Calista waist as they waited for X or M*

"..what if I die..?" *Calista frowned*

"Not on my watch..my brother already lost someone before you he would be sad if he lost someone again...even if he doesn't like it how I'm happy with M I'll support him.." *she smiled a bit as Calista smiled*

(A loud bang was heard from outside as Calista and Sade looked at each-other)

"W-What was that.." *Sade's tails lowered scared *

"I-I don't know.." *Calista backed up a bit*

"Hello.." *a voice said softly as a drone entered the Cave*

*Sade freaked out and hid behind Calista*

"AHHH WILD DRONE!!" *sade then stabbed the drone with her needle like tail as the drone flinched*

"OKAY UHH FIRST OW SECOND. IM NOT A WILD DRONE!!" *the drone revealed itself to be amber as her corgi like ears pinned*

"OH NO LEVIS GONNA BE MAD AT ME IM SORRY!!" *sade panicked grabbing amber*

"Chill I'm fine... Levi can fix it later." *Amber tail wagged as she noticed Calista Scratch*

"you need medical attention..that's a deep cut..oil is leaking on the floor.." *her ears went down more*

"I'm fine.." *Calista groaned as she stood up from her sitting position stretching her back then noticed the sun out and sighed*

"Where gonna be here for a while i can tell.." *she sounded a bit more week as Amber went out and dragged a old wild drone nest she found and said they could sleep in this*

"Ew it looks awfully uncomfortable!" *Sade scoffed as Amber groaned and went to the abandon cabins with Calista and 10 minutes later they dragged back a old mattress for Sade and some old ragged covers*

"I guess that will work.." *she laid in the mattress falling into sleep mode*

"M is gonna so be overprotective of Sade after this due to her pregnancy." *Amber scoffed not liking Levi's dad sometimes*

"I know.." *Calista sat in the nest with amber who had a cut on her arm*

"Mmph.." *Sade groaned in pain as Calista and Amber looked at her confused*

"is something wrong sade?" *Calista asked*

"I want to go home..I don't like it here.." *Her visor showed a weird symbol which wasn't absolute solver as amber and Calista looked at each other *