Jealousy.🎀||

-🪷M's Pov🪷-
*I woke up after not being able to sleep for hours I was so jealous of Polo I hated him being near Sade so I decided I had to break up with R... I needed Sade..she was my soul mate.. i went to r's dorm and I knocked on R's dorm and r opened the dorm and welcomed me then I said* "We need to talk." *R nodded and said* "I have something to say also." *I looked shocked then sat on her bed then said* "You go first." *she nodded then sighed and said* "I kinda lost feelings for you I really like polo.." *I smiled and nodded agreed and said* "I wanted to break up with you also It's just... Sade she's so pretty I really want to be her boyfriend I like her so much..I hope you understand.." *she nodded understands we kissed one last time and waved bye as I scattered to my feet and went to the landing pod we're Sade and Polo are ready to confess but when I was there I saw how uncomfortable Sade looked as polo had her on his lap with 1 of his tails wrapped around her torso I got mad and kicked polos tail off her and grabbed Sade and ran to my dorm as she blushed and I smiled polo looked mad and yelled but refuse to run...then I heard Sade say* "thank you M.." *I smiled then sat on my bed with her she blushed as I noticed her empty hand then grabbed it blushing then notice she blushed back we locked eyes and then I decided it was time I sighed then spoke softly* "Sade. We been best friends since 2 right..?" *sade nodded in approval as I took a breathe* "I think I like you Sade your very pretty and smart and..I was jealous when polo did that to you...I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend..?" *sade teared up and hugged me as I fell back into then bed as she kissed my lips I blushed then kissed her back deeply then her brother x opened the door to my dorm and said* "Love birds." *I rolled my eyes giggling and I ran my fingers threw Sades hair as Sade fell asleep on top of me and I kissed her forehead and smiled..I finally had her...she is mine..*

(Basically this story was just M's POV
😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🗣️🗣️‼️