No Oil🎀||

Tw: Biting to not overheat (not sexual if you know murderdrones need oil to not over heat‼️), Oil

-🍧Narration🍧-
*it was a snowy like usual Sade and M we're walking M was holding her hand tightly mostly dragging Sade as she giggled then they went to the landing pod and sat inside as M snuggled her neck as Sade sat on his lap looking at the broken parts to see how to fix it then saw M was over heating she remember he hasn't had oil in 2 months she panicked then felt him bite on her neck she pushed him away clearly uncomfortable as he frowned he was about to go offline as she grabbed some tools and fixed a bit of the landing pod M tail then twitched as he saw a worker drone and ran off as Sade didn't notice*

-🪷M's Pov🪷-
*I noticed a worker drone as I got into hunting mode I sneaked behind a tree waiting for it to stop when I saw it's blue eyes look away from the tree I was at I pounced on it my eyes piercing as I smirked grabbing the workers arm then I heard Sade Yell at me and pull my tail I yipped and followed her back to the base to her room about to go offline from overheating*

*when we got to her room I collapsed onto her bed on my stomach my visor showed I was overheating as I groaned* "Oil....need oil..Sade.."
*sade looked at me and groaned as she sat me up and sat on my lap and she tilted her neck to the side my tail wagged as I bit down on her neck she hit my screen on accident my screen broke a bit and my screen showed a ":(" face as she pushed me away clearly annoyed at me as I wasn't over heating anymore but she was mad at me I teared up and got off the bed and went to the couch and curled up falling asleep crying*

-🎀Sade's Pov🎀-
*I noticed M's sudden mood changed as a hint of guilt interred my feelings I frowned and bandaged my bite mark as I went to M who was asleep crying I wiped his digital tears and kissed his cheek his tail wagged and I smiled he then pulled me beside him on the couch as cuddled me as I fell asleep cuddled against him on the couch*

-💜X's Pov💛-
*I come home and see Sade and M asleep I noticed a bandaged on Sades neck and carefully took it off and noticed the bite mark on her and realized they ran out of oil and groaned and went hunting for worker drones to fetch more oil*

(1-2 hours later)
*I come back and I find M biting Sades shoulder again I pulled his tail and handed him a worker drone arm so he could stop he seemed to chew on the worker drone arm as Sade groaned and said* "Thanks brother.." *as she fell asleep I went to grab bandages and patched wound up from M biting her then went to go see my friend Felicia as Sade and M cuddled*