Absolute Solver..🎀||

Tw: Gore / Oil

-🍧Narration🍧-
*sade was in the forest she was eating a dead worker the oil dropped on to her oversized hoodie as her ears perked (she has bat like ears In absolute solver form instead of wings) *her claws dug into the workers head as she hissed looking around for movement*

(4 Minutes later)
*X and him and Sades parents set up a trap with a dead worker arm and hid once Sade smelled it she smelled something odd as she crouched to her belly then x pushed her in and she panicked* "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" *she hissed as X didn't know how to calm her down neither did Uzi and N then m rushed and told them to let her out once she was let out she ran and m caught her hugging her tight* "M-M!?" *sade screen turned normal and she blushed hugging him back he kissed her cheek as she giggled as m brought her back to the dorm*

(At the dorm)
*while Sade slept M researched the absolute solver then looked at Sade worried but then remember she won't get really infected by it since she rarely over hears or drinks oil so it was best to keep her away from oil he sighed putting his phone up and cuddled Sade falling asleep happy she wasn't in solver form..*

(I don't really know how to explain absolute solver)