Kids🎀||

-🪷M's Pov🪷-
*I was watching Sade and are 2 kids Levi and willow as I rubbed Sades belly as she groaned not wanting to be touched but I was excited for the 3rd kid then I asked*

"Can we have another one after the 3rd one pleassse??~"

"No..I'm not doing another one after this." *she scoffed as I frowned and rubbed her cheek as she relaxed her head in my lap*

"Alright..."

*While I was watching tv I heard knocking at the door and Sade got up and to got it but I made her sit back down so she wouldn't over work her self once I opened it I scoffed*

"X why are you here !?" *I looked mad then noticed Calista and greeted her as they walked in I tripped over X giggling*

"IM GONNA GET YOU!" *X tried to tackle me but Sade stopped us from fighting as we calmed down sitting on the couch*

"So how have you been with your girlfriend X?" *sade asked as I hugged up to her*

"oh it's been going good. Accept I keep refusing to have any other members of the family." *X replied to sade*

"oh hush X. I also refused!" *Calista groaned*

"That's what they say next thing you know you to have kids." *Sade laughed then everyone laughed including me*

"Dad..I'm hungry...and Levi is playing with amber.." *I looked at willow sighing going to the kitchen to get food for them*

-🦌Levi's Pov🦌-
*I was on my bed with amber working on a school project her corgi tail was wagging fast as she was using the super glue but suddenly she lost balance and fell on the project as I then yelled out of anger*

"AMBER!!!!" *I covered my mouth as digital tears appeared on her screen as her ears lowered I quickly told her to leave as she cried leaving the apartment*

"What have I done..I lost my only friend.." *my tail lowered as I put my head in my hands crying then felt someone tap my shoulder*

"Calista?!" *I was shocked*

"What happened I saw amber leave crying..?" *she sat on my bed*

"I-I yelled at her my anger got out of control and.." *i cried*

"Hey hey it's okay..I understand. But you might want to apologize..okay?" *she said calmly*

"Alright thank you Calista.." *I hugged her as she went off to leave with X*

(next day at school)
*I was walking and saw amber head on her desk it looks like she's been up all night I tapped her and she flinched I was worried as I then said*

"H-hey amber look..I'm sorry for yelling..my anger got out of control please forgive me I'm so sorry..." *she looked at me then hugged me as k comforted her*

"Please don't do that..I don't like yelling..my parents do it to much.." *I frowned and sat by her as I promised her I wouldn't..*

"I will never and if you need to stay at my house to stay away from your parents you can trust me :3!" *I smiled as she grabbed my hand while we did work...*

Fin.