<3 🎀||

Tw: Fluff, and gore

-🪷M's pov🪷-
*I woke up yawning it was dark and snowy as usual as I looked out the handmade window Sade made for me to come in her room from outside the base/bunker then I noticed Sade looking at me she was sad I tilted my head and went near her and noticed her screen glitching from the absolute solver I frowned and put her on my lap wrapping my arms around her blushing we have been together for years now we were almost about to graduate my tail wrapped around Sades leg as I kissed her cheek she calmed down and said* "what if the absolute solver kills me before we marry..? M.." *I frowned and looked at the ring in my pocket and kept it hidden as I said* "No- No don't think that we will find a way to get rid of it together..." *once she fell asleep I laid her down and went to find X who was eating on a worker arm*

"H-hey X-?"

*X faced me and I sweated a bit then sat by him and said*

"X..you know how your sister and I-have been erm..." *i froze*

"Dating?" *X replied*

*I looked at him as my hand reached into my pocket* "Y-yeah!! I was wondering how should I well.." *I pulled the ring out and x looked surprised*

"YOUR GOING TO P-" *I covered X's mouth before he woke Sade up I sweated embarrassed*
"yea but I- don't know how exactly..."

*X's tail wagged as he explained hours helping M get ready*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🎀

-🎀Sade's Pov🎀-
*I woke up hearing chattering but I didn't want to ease drop as I stretching getting up putting comfy clothes on and went to see what all the charting was about when I was walking M elbowed X to stop talking as they both stared at me nervous as I then said*

"is something wrong guys?"

*M then told to get Calista to take me to the mall in the bunker as X called for Calista to get ready and take me but I wanted to be with M as I frowned but he pushed me away nervous I sighed and got into clothes fitting for the mall and walked off with Calista while we were walking we saw R and her friend Forte I went up to them greeting them as they waved and Calista went to a shop she always got her make up and clothes at while I was talking to Forte her bat like ears twitched and knew something was off*

"Sade...?" *Forte said worried*

"yeah?" *I replied confused*

"You have dry tears on your screen and face what happened..?" *I looked shocked as Forte grabbed a napkin from her purse*

"W-well I.." *I backed up* "I-I have to go!" *I ran off before Forte could grab my arm and pull me back while I was running I crashed into opal and her sword tail stabbed my arm* "AAA!!" *I screamed in pain as opal jumped she had oil all over her she was scared her screen glitching I calmed opal down who was crying repeatedly saying "IM SORRY!!" Over and over again* once opal calmed down she quickly panicked seeing my stabbed arm she didn't know how to help then I said*

"Just cut my arm off I can regenerate but I need to hide before Calista comes so we can pretend like nothing happened.." *opal brought me to a abandon part of the mall and cut my arm off I groaned as oil stained the marble tiles then I used my strength to try and regenerate but nothing happened..*

"Oh gosh..I don't have energy just leave me here I'll be fine.." *opal refused but I pushed her away she frowned hesitant and curled up beside me I sighed she was very clingy and she was older then me she was a good friend almost like a loyal older sister to me then opal screen glitched then she said* "I have to go..it's for your safety.."

"You alright..?" *I frowned then saw her screen leaking a purple liquid as she ran off I frown waiting for my arm to regenerate but still nothing I was struggling...it hurt so bad...* "I'll lay some of these old clothes and rest..." *i laid the old clothes into a bed like nest and curled up falling asleep..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🪷
-🪷M's Pov🪷-
*I was waiting for Calista and Sade to return prepared but when the door opened only Calista returned I looked confused and said*

"WHERE..IS SADE!?" *my tail twitched as I growled mad*

"...Forte said she ran off we searched for hours but no luck.."

*my eyes widen I knew I could find Sade easily as I ran to the mall while I was searching I saw opal then I ran towards her my horn stabbing her hand mad*

"WHERE IS SHE!!" *I was so panicked I didn't care what I was doing*

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ILL SHOW YOU!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!" *opal begged as I backed up oil dripped onto the floor as oil dripped into my hair from my horn as I groaned*

"You better not be lying..." *I followed her to the abandon part worried and when we went under the metal type curtains I saw Sade asleep while Struggling to regain her arm I rushed to her panicked she woke up and looked at me and hugged me with her one arm I then licked her spot that was dripping oil as that helped a lot her arm regenerated fast from the saliva
murderdrones had*

"I'm glad your okay.. What happened..?" *i frowned*

"opal accidentally stabbed my arm when I scared her accidentally  and I thought my arm could regenerate easily so I told her to cut my arm off and..yeah.."

*I calmed down grabbing Sade walking back to the Dorm while I was walking I was getting prepared but I had to wait for the perfect time..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🍧

-🍧Narration🍧-
*After hours of letting Sade rest M thought it was time so M was with Sade while X and Calista were beside them waiting M sighed and looked at Sade as she looked at him*

"hey uhh..? Sade..?" *He asked nervously*

"yeah?" *her tails wagged looking at him happily*

"I been meaning to ask you something..is that alright?" *he reached a hand into the pocket*

"Of course!" *she smiled unaware*

"So uhh you know how we been together for awhile right and we graduate tomorrow?.." *he blushed*

"Mhm?" *she smiled*

"Well I was wondering if.." *he got up and got on one knee pulling the ring out as sade looked shocked* "W-would you marry me?.."

"I-I..."

*M frowned scared then Sade hugged him*

"YES!!" *she sobbed* "I BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME THAT!!" *She hugged him as they both fell onto the floor*

*X and Calista clapped in the backgrounded as Sade kissed M and quickly got up and put the ring on Sade as her tails wagged and kissed him again*

Teen Au finished 🎀
KylieOrX  randomly tagging you rah