Absolute scary nightmare🎀||

Tw: bit of gore

-🎀Sade's Nightmare Pov🎀-
*I was walking in the snow the snow crunched as I walked then I heard a explosion my tails twitched as I looked behind me and my eyes widen M was behind me I hugged him tightly happy but then..I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my back and my stomach I looked down when he pushed me away he stabbed me in the back piercing all the way to my stomach I collapsed to my knees as my visor showed digital tears I looked at him before I fainted and collapsed*

-🪷M's Pov🪷-
*I was asleep until I heard crying I woke up my digital screen eyes squinted before they opened and noticed Sade visor had digital tears as I hugged her tightly trying to wake her up worried once she woke up she was crying as I pat her back to soothe her the digital tears on her visor were gone as she explained she had a night mare and I reassured her it would never happen and the nightmare is just trying to scare her when she calmed down I asked her if she wanted to lay on top of me and cuddle in matching pajamas once she nodded I let her lay on top of me as we cuddled. I knew that Sade was my soul mate but..I wanted to wait when I was 15 to tell her for now I cuddled her and protected her..*

:

:.3 sorry for short chapter
(Please give ideas I need ideas)