* 𝒜ᵟᵁᴬᴹᴬᴿᴵᴺᴱ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝐸ⱽᴱᴿʸᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ 𝒾ˢ 𝒪ᴷᴬʸ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒮ᴼᴺᴳ 𝒜ᴮᴼᵁᵀ 𝑀ᴱ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒯ⱽ 𝒢ᴵᴿᴸ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜱ? ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒮ᴼᴺᴳ 𝒜ᴮᴼᵁᵀ 𝑀ᴱ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒯ⱽ 𝒢ᴵᴿᴸ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇꜱ? ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

ᴀQᴜᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴜʀᴇ if it was just him, but something felt wrong ever since he woke up. He wasn't sure what it was, and that might be the problem. He couldn't bring himself to look anyone in the eye, and all he wanted to do was stay home. More specifically, he wanted to stay in his bedroom and lock the door where he could lock the door and be safe.

"Are you sick?" Ruby had asked him when he decided not to eat breakfast that morning. She turned to Miyako and said, "Miyaemon, Aqua's sick! He can't do Tokyo Blade anymore!"

He had told the two of them he wasn't sick, and when Kana came to pick him up, he went with her to prove he was. Kana didn't seem to think something was wrong with him, so he assumed he was okay. However, when the car ride was over, he felt like he would throw up. He decided to tell her. Even after he was done talking, she didn't seem too worried about him.

"You're just nervous," she told him as they entered the tall building. "It happens to everyone. I was nervous during my first big audition. I still kind of am, but I eventually got used to it. You'll get used to it eventually, too. Wasn't Sweet Today easy for you?"

Aqua nodded and smiled to make her think he was now comforted. In truth, Sweet Today was different from Tokyo Blade in more ways than one. He didn't have a sickening feeling in his stomach when coming to Sweet Today.

As he watched the other actors and actresses around him, he wondered what was wrong with him. All of their faces seemed to blur together, and he felt like he couldn't hear properly. Everything was wrong, and there was a strong ringing in his ears. Somewhere in him, he managed to excuse himself from Kana and go to the bathroom. No one else was in there, but he didn't care about it at the moment.

Aqua gripped his arms next to the farthest three white sinks to hold himself up. He was a doctor in his past life, so he should be able to think of what could have happened to him with his symptoms. He couldn't think properly right now, though, so he focused on calming himself down, trying to switch smoothly from panting to steady breathing.

"Aqua? Are you okay?"

Aqua forced his head, feeling heavier than normal, to look up at the mirror. He met Melt's eyes through it, but Melt quickly looked away. He was standing at the bathroom's doorway, the dark brown door closing silently behind him. With his vision clearer now, Aqua could see the troubled look on his face that was illuminated by the white lights on the bathroom walls.

Remembering Melt had asked him a question, Aqua said, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I saw you run in here, so I wasn't sure..."