* ℛᵁᴮᵞ ℋᴼˢᴴᴵᴺᴼ → 𝒟ᴵᴿᴱᶜᵀᴼᴿ 𝑀ᴬˢᴬʸᴬ 𝒦ᴬᴮᵁᴿᴬᴳᴵ *

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒜ᴸᴸ 𝒯ᴼᴼ 𝒲ᴱᴸᴸ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒯ᴬʸᴸᴼᴿ 𝒮ᵂᴵᶠᵀ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴍᴘʟᴇᴅ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ

𝒩ᴼᵂ 𝒫ᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ❝ 𝒜ᴸᴸ 𝒯ᴼᴼ 𝒲ᴱᴸᴸ ❞ 𝒷ᵞ 𝒯ᴬʸᴸᴼᴿ 𝒮ᵂᴵᶠᵀ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴍᴘʟᴇᴅ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀQᴜᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ with Kana, Ruby was forced to walk home all by herself. Why did Kana want him so badly? They never got along! Couldn't a girl walk home with her brother because their adoptive mother asked?

She sighed and focused on the task at hand: walking home safely. But you could never be truly safe when you were a girl walking anywhere, especially at night, alone. Thankfully, no one approached her.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

Ruby froze, prepared to run, but the man behind her only pulled out a card. She hesitantly took it, and her heart stopped when she read it.

"Hello, Miss. I'm a part of—"

"I'm not interested."

"Oh, I'm sorry Miss, but maybe if I explain it to you—"

"I said I'm not interested. I'm not sacrificing a few years of my life where I can't date, meet up with the opposite sex, have fun, and be myself just so I can sing and dance on a stage for probably old men before getting kicked off before I turn 30, where I'll be haunted by those few years by fans and myself until I die. Find someone else for that." Ruby handed the card back and left without another word.

. . .

"ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ꜱᴄᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ?"

Ruby shrugged at Aqua and Miyako, getting a glass of water. "That was just some underground idol guy, I think. Either way, being an idol was involved, and I'm not interested!"

She brought it up casually when Miyako asked her how her day went. It wasn't meant to be a big deal, but apparently,it was.

"Good for you for being safe," said Miyako, "but are you sure? Personally, I wouldn't want you to take on something so shady, but you denied it so quickly..."

"Because I want to be a doctor! I can't be an idol and a doctor at the same time." That would be like being Ai Hoshino and Gorou Amamiya at the same time, and they were very different people.

Miyako nodded and turned to Aqua. "What about you, Aqua? How was your day?"

"My day was fine." He snuck a glance at Ruby. "Since Ruby talked about getting scouted, I guess it's my turn to tell you that I may or may not get a role in a drama."

The glass of water almost slipped out of Ruby's hands.

She tried to put it down gently while her mind went over actors and actresses that recently had crazy fan encounters. Hajime Fujiwara got attacked by a fan who didn't like his new haircut a week ago. Miu Kamikaze had fans harrass her for not being "good enough" for her new boyfriend one month ago. Rui Yamada had to move because a fan leaked his address because of "bad" acting in a new movie yesterday.